I'm trying to help plan out/build a 3500R$/1000$ gaming PC for a friend in Brazil.

Hello everyone, first topic I'm making on these forums. Yay! Back onto the reason for the topic though:

• Budget and Location

They're in Brazil of course, and budget is about 3500R$, or Roughly 1060$ USD / 944  Euros at the moment of posting.
The 3500R$ is more of a hardline budget working off an allowance, but if it's only a bit over that we can probably cover the difference.
I have some basic experience with building some (bad) PCs myself, they've never built one before, and neither of us has had to do a build in Brazil before so buying parts might be the biggest challenge with the taxes.
And on that subject, I'm open to the idea of buying parts in the US where I live before shipping them off if that'll somehow save money vs Brazilian taxes.

• Aim

The aim of the PC is just to be able to run all kinds of games reasonably smoothly, or at least without any issues caused by hardware itself. 
From stuff like DotA2/LoL, OverWatch, CS:GO, TF2, heavily modded Bethesda games, and so on, including yes, Minecraft and Crysis 2. 
Although it being optimized for faster action and multiplayer games like Overwatch might be preferable if you had to chose over that and other games.
After that basic aim, optional goals include, being in a small form factor case with handles (or just good handles at all on a larger case) and dustproof/resistant would be more goals, and then upgradability and silence.

Anything after that like being able to 3D model, video/image editing, streaming, ect isn't needed, although option for VR support in the future as is would be nice if somehow possible.

And despite the portability it won't need Wifi, although if the motherboard comes with that it'd also be nice.

• Monitors and Peripherals

With displays, they currently have 32 Inch Samsung Smart TV 32J4300 (which has HDMI), and an 18.5 inch 1336x768 60Hz monitor with VGA only called the P971WAL from Positivo that came with their old PC.

For now the plan is just to use those two in a horribly mismatched dual monitor set up, (getting the proper VGA converter if needed), and just buy better monitors at a later date.
Same thing with the peripherals. They have a very mismatched Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK Wired Gaming Keyboard, and Microsoft Optical Mouse 200, but replacing the mouse can also just be done later too. 
And we'll probably need a Windows 7 Home/Pro, but the cost of a new one is something they or I can probably cover myself so there shouldn't be a need to account for that in the cost of the build.

They also don't have any sound system either, but if the Smart TV doesn't have speakers, they could get ear buds to hold them over for the time being, or I could get them Koss KSC75s since they're super pretty cheap for me to go and get from Wallmart if shipping it off doesn't kill my wallet. And in the off chance it'll be helpful, made a quick PC Part Picker list with the Peripherals so far. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vXwbLD

• Why are you upgrading?

And finally, the reason for upgrading is because their very old pre-built PC from Positivo was fried after it was left plugged in directly into a power outlet during a thunderstorm when lightning struck close enough to the house/powerline/ect, so most of it was fried. It's a good chance to upgrade at least since the old pre-built was was pretty horrible.
The old Positivio PC had a 500GB HDD that might be possible to salvage, but not much else, only a single 2GB stick with unknown DDR which probably isn't worth trying to reuse, and the Windows Home Premium key if I can get them to bother looking around the PC case, although even then I'm guessing it's probably tied to the old motherboard (which also had a built in CPU apparently) so that probably wouldn't work.

The reason I'm planning things out for them too is because they were about to buy a way overpriced pre-built PC before I offered to try and help them built one personally.

But, I have no idea how to go about buying parts in Brazil though, I only have two topics about Brazilian PCPartPicker support with a list of online stores to look at and use.

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/57889-brazilian-stores-can-i-help-somehow-to-build-a-brazil-option

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/75625-can-we-add-brazil-to-the-supported-country-list

shit are damn pricy in brazil u know

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

7 minutes ago, Sahil10416 said:

Remove the ssd from the list if you want it to be cheaper.

I think the Cryorig C7 is better than the EVO 212 now

6 minutes ago, TempestRX said:

I think the Cryorig C7 is better than the EVO 212 now

Nope, evo 212 is better.

Just now, Sahil10416 said:

Nope, evo 212 is better.

Is it? I always thought the C7 was better

Just now, TempestRX said:

Is it? I always thought the C7 was better

C7 is just like a replacement for the stock cooler with better temp but it can't be used for a stable overclocking.

28 minutes ago, Sahil10416 said:

I don't think this is going to happen. Things that cost 1000$ in US will cost over 1400$ in Brazil, because of taxes and duties.

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 710(Kaby Lake)

Phone: Oneplus 3

Tablet: iPad air 2

19 minutes ago, Shubham Yadav said:

I don't think this is going to happen. Things that cost 1000$ in US will cost over 1400$ in Brazil, because of taxes and duties.

The poster said that she can buy the parts in US & after that send it to Brazil.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/FQpvjc
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/FQpvjc/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($294.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H170A-X1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($76.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($63.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($94.00 @ B&H) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($409.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1111.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-16 05:38 EDT-0400

18 hours ago, Sahil10416 said:

The poster said that she can buy the parts in US & after that send it to Brazil.

I know I said that, but shipping to Brazil is already expensive, like +100-200$ for large or heavy items from different calculators I'm looking at, and even light stuff might be around 30-50$. Along with if anything is broken getting it returned and refunded would be pretty hellish.

I mentioned it because Brazilian taxes are insane though, like the i7-6700 is 1249 R$ / 382 $ and the i5-6600 is 899R$ or 275$.

That's about the cheapest in raw price I've found from sites I checked so far. http://www.kabum.com.br/hardware/processadores/intel

I guess building it myself (although I would like to give them experience with building) or stuffing everything with foam into the case and then shipping it off for +300$ might work if it doesn't break in shipping, but on top of that they're on a hardline budget with this, and I would sort of like it if they could pay back all or most of the difference, so the currency conversion back later would also cost money, so I'm not sure if I wanna pay for that shipping ontop of being over 100$ what they can afford. Also because I forgot to mention it in the post, I doubt they'll be over clocking anything.

In USD I guess everything will actually have to be around 700$ since shipping or buying it in Brazil will eat up huge chunk either way.

8 hours ago, Kurogal said:

I know I said that, but shipping to Brazil is already expensive, like +100-200$ for large or heavy items from different calculators I'm looking at, and even light stuff might be around 30-50$. Along with if anything is broken getting it returned and refunded would be pretty hellish.

I mentioned it because Brazilian taxes are insane though, like the i7-6700 is 1249 R$ / 382 $ and the i5-6600 is 899R$ or 275$.

That's about the cheapest in raw price I've found from sites I checked so far. http://www.kabum.com.br/hardware/processadores/intel

I guess building it myself (although I would like to give them experience with building) or stuffing everything with foam into the case and then shipping it off for +300$ might work if it doesn't break in shipping, but on top of that they're on a hardline budget with this, and I would sort of like it if they could pay back all or most of the difference, so the currency conversion back later would also cost money, so I'm not sure if I wanna pay for that shipping ontop of being over 100$ what they can afford. Also because I forgot to mention it in the post, I doubt they'll be over clocking anything.

In USD I guess everything will actually have to be around 700$ since shipping or buying it in Brazil will eat up huge chunk either way.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/QzTkJV

I think this is the best you can get for $700. Don't look further just buy it. It can play any game at 1080p & some at higher resolution also.

The case doesn't have handles but you can't get it at this price.