problem with youtube videos on the forum

kiril.zh
Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

Click the shield next to the URL box.

I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox 24 and when from then I'm not abel to see any of the embeded videos. Here's what I'm talking about

post-1640-0-77529900-1381928600_thumb.jp

Click the shield next to the URL box.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You have to allow Firefox to run unsafe script if you click on the icon left of the url bar

It would be nice to not have to click that shield icon everytime there is video posted on this forum.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

It would be nice to not have to click that shield icon everytime there is video posted on this forum.

Agreed :|

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i wonder how long until Slick fixes it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's the way the Youtube feature is implemented on the forum. The video is coming from an unencrypted connection, while the forum is encrypted. It's a simple fix, but the mods haven't gotten around to fixing it. Firefox is designed to handle it the way it does.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch