anyone with a Corsair H100i, can you help?

so im modding an old case (build log here --> https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63358-old-school-case-mod-project-upgrades-amd-r9-290x/)

and need to know tube length for the h100i as im not sure if it will fit in

if anyone has one, could you measure the tubing length for me

it probably buried somewhere on the internet but i tried to find it out and failed

ty

-Fresh

I am school now so I can´t check it now but if you can wait approximately 2 hours (this is if there is no other answer) I´ll measure it for you :)

Do you need the diameter as well? If I figure out a way to measure that I´ll send that to :)

EDIT: You did apparently get an answer ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

11.5 inches

tyty

I am school now so I can´t check it now but if you can wait approximately 2 hours (this is if there is no other answer) I´ll measure it for you :)

Do you need the diameter as well? If I figure out a way to measure that I´ll send that to :)

EDIT: You did apparently get an answer ;)

thanks anyways man