Planing to buy new hardware

Hi Guys

I am planing to buy new hardware components and I am looking around what I can buy, my preferred setup at the moment would be 

https://www.digitec.ch/en/ShopList/Show?shopListId=80E3842B0FFDCBC7CDD71A123D6B45BC 

But I would be willing to compromise and go for:

https://www.digitec.ch/en/ShopList/Show?shopListId=4937B8079B2719913E1DB82FE1B6BF5A

I am mainly looking for tips where to cut cost, as I am living in Switzerland the prices for hardware are pretty high and digitec seems to be the best place to buy, so I would be glad if you make a suggestion you could stick to shops that deliver into Switzerland for a reasonable fee.

PS:

With this budget I am pushing already my current limit, so it shouldn't go higher, rather down in the price range. This thing should run gaming titles for years (4-5) to come.

PPS:

If there's a cool gaming notebook out there which does the same I am all game for that but the same budget restrictions apply and if you have cool tips for gaming monitors that sport usb hubs that would be even better!

okay with the cpu if your not overclocking get an i5 6600 and dont buy a 2170 board get like a b150 board to make it cheaper, and if you only doing gaming you COULD go  for 8gb of ram and uprgade to 16 later 

If you really want to save money, you could just go with an i5 6500 and a H170/B150 motherboard. I would still get the 1070 if you dont want to upgrade for a long time. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

@manlykeweaver465 & @rn8686 thanks so much those are already great tips, I will read up on the components and later post a new link.

@it_dont_work I hoped to either sell my old system as is or give it to my gf so we can game together, so I don't have spare cases atm, but good idea never the less!

My new system when I was at uni went into a beige box I found at a recycling center...Always worth a look though to see if any decent secondhand psu/case's are around

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

20 minutes ago, manlykeweaver465 said:

yeah that looks good, but what about storage like hard drive, do you already have one ?

Yeah I have a couple of spare drive I intent to use.