New Mid Range Phone advice

Hey guys looking for a new mid range phone.

Price point 400$ and please have Canadians Retailer or prices. ( I don't want IOS at all) 

I've looked at the DTEK50 which really interested me has I like the security aspect and I can get it for 320$ (430$ Cad usually). I looked at the  moto G4 seems like a good phone but its almost the same has the DTEK50 and cost more. 

Thoughts on a new phone? 

Carrier is Telus 

Thanks Guys!

Could you find any sales or promotions in your country for Nexus 6p? If you can wait, the new Nexus is gonna come out probably at the end of September. I'm using one here. And it has been great. No complaints at all. Only thing is it does not support SD cards. Google wants you to use their cloud services. Also you get free unlimited storage for your Google photo. But they will cut down the quality of your photo and video a little bit. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Just now, mrchow19910319 said:

Could you find any sales or promotions in your country for Nexus 6p? If you can wait, the new Nexus is gonna come out probably at the end of September. I'm using one here. And it has been great. No complaints at all. Only thing is it does not support SD cards. Google wants you to use their cloud services. Also you get free unlimited storage for your Google photo. But they will cut down the quality of your photo and video a little bit. 

I have the nexux 5 currently ( good phone) I  want to give my dad my old phone. 

Nexus 6p is 700$ in canada. 

2 minutes ago, DarthZash said:

I have the nexux 5 currently ( good phone) I  want to give my dad my old phone. 

Nexus 6p is 700$ in canada. 

I see....  A lot of people at this forum really like one plus 3. You can check it out. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

15 minutes ago, DarthZash said:

Hey guys looking for a new mid range phone.

Price point 400$ and please have Canadians Retailer or prices. ( I don't want IOS at all)

So in US that would be like, $0.30 cause your Monopoly money is inflated? :P

I'm looking towards the Zenfone 3 personally but phones keep on coming out and idk what's the best quality cpu/screen for value either. It's *supposed* to be around $250 for their basic model US. ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) | Phone | ASUS Global

Some Indian review site said that the OnePlus 3 was cheaper but he was probably talking about the deluxe/ultra models? Because it looked like it was $450 to me on their site.

i was  Looking at the one plus 3 also 520 CAD :( damn economy 

ZenFone 3 is 420$  one to keep an eye for. 

1 minute ago, MaxBunny said:

So in US that would be like, $0.30 cause your Monopoly money is inflated? :P

I'm looking towards the Zenfone 3 personally but phones keep on coming out and idk what's the best quality cpu/screen for value either. It's *supposed* to be around $250 for their basic model US. ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) | Phone | ASUS Global

Some Indian review site said that the OnePlus 3 was cheaper but he was probably talking about the deluxe/ultra models? Because it looked like it was $450 to me on their site.

iphone kappa

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5