Sub $6000 Red and Black PC Build.

abhigyan001

Why not go for a better Motherboard if you are going this overkill?

And personally I thing red and black is the easiest build. My 700$ build is completely red and black and I didn't even work on that.

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 710(Kaby Lake)

Phone: Oneplus 3

Tablet: iPad air 2

1 minute ago, MVPernula said:

Super overkill build, I love it.

Ugliest fulltower though.

I love the look of the 780T personally.

Also, I am going to use this PC for the next 5-6 years atleast without any upgrades. No matter how shitty performance become. So I think it isnt  that overkill.

PS- I am on Core 2 QUAD Q9650 and GTX 680 SLI right now. You can see how long it takes for me to upgrade.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

1 minute ago, abhigyan001 said:

I love the look of the 780T personally.

Also, I am going to use this PC for the next 5-6 years atleast without any upgrades. No matter how shitty performance become. So I think it isnt  that overkill.

PS- I am on Core 2 QUAD Q9650 and GTX 680 SLI right now. You can see how long it takes for me to upgrade.

Hey then go nuts!

And yeah, it's just a personal thought about the 780T.

3 minutes ago, sarfraz said:

I think 32gb of ram is enough. 

Editing consumes a lot of RAM also I would be gaming while the Video Renders so I think 64 is fine.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

2 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

This has better pcie slot spacing, although not Red/Black. You could do Red/Black/White though. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/GBjWGX/gigabyte-ga-x99-ultra-gaming-atx-lga2011-3-motherboard-ga-x99-ultra-gaming

Strictly R&B ?