Worth the upgrade?

PCGuy_5960
Go to solution Solved by aeroencychris,
1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The main reason is the squeaking, I don't want to repair it, because I want to have the warranty just in case. I think I might end up RMAing the mouse to get it fixed because it can get annoying..

I think this is a good reason to use the warranty at all :P

I had a stubborn RMA rep last time but your mileage may vary

I currently have the Coolermaster Devastator mouse and I was thinking about buying the Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu, as it has received favorable reviews from nearly everyone that has it...(and it's super cheap as well :P)Do you think it is worth upgrading to or should I save up some more money to buy a better one?

Your feedback is always appreciated!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Depends, are you not satisfied with your current one?

I use it and it's fine for me. Depends on the features you're looking for.

Just now, cdsboy2000 said:

Depends, are you not satisfied with your current one?

I use it and it's fine for me. Depends on the features you're looking for.

It works fine, I was thinking of upgrading because it looks like it has a better sensor implementation...

And so that the scroll wheel doesn't squeak :P

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

It works fine, I was thinking of upgrading because it looks like it has a better sensor implementation...

And so that the scroll wheel doesn't squeak :P

First one I bought squeaked too. You can probably RMA it if you feel like dealing with CM support.

I've seen people repair it online too

3 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

First one I bought squeaked too. You can probably RMA it if you feel like dealing with CM support.

I've seen people repair it online too

The main reason is the squeaking, I don't want to repair it, because I want to have the warranty just in case. I think I might end up RMAing the mouse to get it fixed because it can get annoying..

Edited by PCGuy_5960

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I think this is a good reason to use the warranty at all :P

I had a stubborn RMA rep last time but your mileage may vary