Prebuilt

NinjaMonkey2017

Before you guys say you should build your own im dont want to and i kneed to know what the best prebuilt are such cyberpower alienware ect

2 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey2017 said:

Before you guys say you should build your own im dont want to and i kneed to know what the best prebuilt are such cyberpower alienware ect

alienware is bad, im not into the prebuilt world but if you look around you could find a cheap boutique shop.

well the ultimate issue with prebuilts is the quality of the parts used, like cheap power supplies and crap like that.

5 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey2017 said:

Also if you are really headstrong on building your own, you could hire someone that knows how to build one, pick a parts list and just let them handle the rest.

1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey2017 said:

I know how i just dont want to 

then buy the parts you want and pay a local shop to build it. better then prebuilt because you know you have quality parts and not whatever bargain deal the manufacture got for parts.

14 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey2017 said:

"The best" is subjective. The worst is definitely iBuyPower though.

You'll be fine with builds from Alienware, CyberPowerPC, OriginPC, Digital Storm, Avadirect, Maingear, Steiger Dynamics, Falcon Northwest, Puget Systems, and Velocity Micro. Each one has some pro or con and everybody's experiences are different. The only one that will matter is yours, so try them all and see which ones you like. ;)

I think there's only one Alienware desktop worth getting, but only because it fills a niche. If you're in the market for a NUC and do eGPU with a Thunderbolt PCIe Dock ado some hackery and use a Desktop PSU with it, just get an Alpha and a Graphics Amplifier, it's a less expensive and more elegant solution.

But other than that, Alienware isn't a a "Prebuild", they're an actual fucking OEM, they order custom boards and cases from Foxconn where CyberPower just gets off-the-shelf shit you can get from Newegg and assembles the machine for you.