Android Boot Loop - Please Help

Suka

Hello, 

I have a BLU Life One X, and it is currently out of battery. When I plug in my phone to charge it, it automatically tries to boot up, even though there's not enough battery. As a result, it gets to the splash screen, displaying the BLU logo, and draining what little battery life it had left. This causes it to shut off, and charges just enough to display the splash screen once more, which then causes it to drain once more. This happens over and over and over and over again. (You get the point). 

Is this common with Android, and how do I fix this?

Thanks!

No it is not comment with Android

Has the battery been faulty and can it be removed?

Try and hit the power button when it pops up to turn off the screen. Sometimes it will let you do that- though most android devices will go into a proper mode before booting where it'll only charge, so that it fills up much faster. After using android for years I haven't heard of that, so I wouldn't call it common. 

I work as a contractor for everything from photo/video to broadcast and networking. 

I use an old HP Laptop forked up on top of a photography textbook. 

Right now this is what I use: Fuji X100T, Fuji X100, Fuji X-E1, XF 18 f2, XF 35 1.4, Nikon d7000, Nikkor 180 2,8 AFIS, Nikkor 60 1.8.

I've got more crap laying around for other jobs and hobbies, though a lot of that isn't applicable to the interests of this forum, so I'll keep myself back from adding it all to the list. 

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

No it is not comment with Android

Has the battery been faulty and can it be removed?

The battery cannot be removed. The battery has been working fine till now. It lasts a good amount, but it charges extremely slow. Like a full charge would take probably 5 hours.

2 minutes ago, JohnBRoark said:

Try and hit the power button when it pops up to turn off the screen. Sometimes it will let you do that- though most android devices will go into a proper mode before booting where it'll only charge, so that it fills up much faster. After using android for years I haven't heard of that, so I wouldn't call it common. 

I will try that! Yeah, see that's the thing. There is a mode where you can charge it without it being on, however, this time, it this time it just doesn't want to do that... it just tries to boot up.

1 minute ago, Suka said:

I will try that! Yeah, see that's the thing. There is a mode where you can charge it without it being on, however, this time, it this time it just doesn't want to do that... it just tries to boot up.

That's very odd. Make sure it's being plugged into the wall and not your computer, and that you're using the power brick supplied to you by the company that made the phone. 

I work as a contractor for everything from photo/video to broadcast and networking. 

Right now this is what I use: Fuji X100T, Fuji X100, Fuji X-E1, XF 18 f2, XF 35 1.4, Nikon d7000, Nikkor 180 2,8 AFIS, Nikkor 60 1.8.

I've got more crap laying around for other jobs and hobbies, though a lot of that isn't applicable to the interests of this forum, so I'll keep myself back from adding it all to the list. 

Just now, JohnBRoark said:

That's very odd. Make sure it's being plugged into the wall and not your computer, and that you're using the power brick supplied to you by the company that made the phone. 

I don't even attempt to try to charge it via USB on computer, cause it's so slow, it would take an entire day to fully charge. I am also using the power brick and cable supplied by BLU.

Okay- well see if turning off the screen works. If not, I'll go ahead and look up and try and figure out exactly what is causing it to do that for you.