need help identifying this cable on my speaker!

Roshux

the cable that i use for my speakers is missing the metal piece that plugs into the woofer/main unit. what is this called? 

20160910_182943.jpg

I don't know much about audio but that looks like a ps/2 port. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

It's a standard PS/2 plug (6 PIN MINI DIN), but it's used in a proprietary way, meaning the pins can be wired in a strange way. It's probably a 2.1 Klipsch system like the people above stated and this cable comes from the little wired "remote". The problem replacing it with a PS/2 cable from a defunct keyboard or mouse is that most do not use all 6 wire connections. See this video for repair instructions (not my video, just something I found after a quick search):

Also note the link in the description with info about where to buy the cable.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

11 hours ago, Sihastru said:

It's a standard PS/2 plug (6 PIN MINI DIN), but it's used in a proprietary way, meaning the pins can be wired in a strange way. It's probably a 2.1 Klipsch system like the people above stated and this cable comes from the little wired "remote". The problem replacing it with a PS/2 cable from a defunct keyboard or mouse is that most do not use all 6 wire connections. See this video for repair instructions (not my video, just something I found after a quick search):

Also note the link in the description with info about where to buy the cable.

thank you so much, extremely appreciated!