RAM upgrade issues- Won't run at 1866 only 1600-SOLVED

So I added a 4x2 8gb ddr3 1866 Kingston Hyper X fury Blu kit to my system. All hell broke loose. I have currently installed the EXACT same kit, same timing every a 4x2 8gb ddr3 1866 kingston hyperx fury blu.

When I added this my my Gigabyte 990fx rev4 mobo, the bios lost its shit.

It won't boot unless I manually set the ram clock to 1600. I lost my CPU overclock and windows 10 lost its shit initially too, would blue screen, inaccessible boot device. BIOS had mixed up the boot orders, but it kept doing it. I finally got back into windows but my overclock is gone and my ram will NOT clock up to 1866 and shouldn't it be in dual channel?  My bad. Mobo does not support quad channel. It DOES support 1866 though...

I had to clear cmos and pull the battery to get it to boot back into windows. Upgrading should NOT be this challenging right? 

Please help!

http://imgur.com/a/29CS1

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_21.jpg

Edited by amd133mhz
SOLVED

pull out the ram, is the issue still there, the ram may not be the issue it could just be a trigger of some sort

59 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

pull out the ram, is the issue still there, the ram may not be the issue it could just be a trigger of some sort

Yea when I have my old pair, 8gb 1866mhz. When I add JUST the new pair, same 8gb 1866. When I add both pairs, 16gb 1600mhz and bios flips out- gives me a boot error. BIOS shows the ram speed set to auto-1866 and I have to manually enter 1600 to get past the error when all 4 sticks or both sets are installed 

Screenshot_7.jpg

2 hours ago, amd133mhz said:

And now my pc takes 5 minutes to reboot with the original sticks in. Smh

Check the ram slots. I'd take a vacuum to them to get any insulators and semi conductor materials that may have gotten stuck in there that can cause malfunctions like this

1 hour ago, gtx1060=value said:

Check the ram slots. I'd take a vacuum to them to get any insulators and semi conductor materials that may have gotten stuck in there that can cause malfunctions like this

I fixed it. I had to manually set the timings and increase the DRAM voltage from 1.5 to 1.6. As soon as I did that it went right to 1866 . Thanks anyways though! 

Screenshot_8.jpg