Wan show Gmail Notification 2 Hours After Its Over

Srishi1234

I don't get it is it some sort of error it has happened at least twice now last Friday

and this one or am I supposed to watch it after it is recorded (The Wan Show ) Gmail Notifies me of the Wan Show after its over Is this Some thing I can fix,I live in chicago Il Somewhere. This time the time on the notification or the time i recieved it was exactly 6:15 pm or 18:15 pm.

Just Need an answer not a big deal because next time i will have an alarm preset on my phone before 16:30 to watch live.

i found out what was wrong it was my  problem to tell the time differenc  of countries and the wan show was not live yet so i still missed some of it because diference of time

Twitch is also notoriously bad at sending notification emails. Sometimes it's on time and other times its not. With a stream like the WAN Show (which has a ~roughly~ set schedule), I just open the stream at 4:30 and keep the tab in the background so I can hear when it starts.

Spoiler

Main rig specs: i5-6500 (3.2 GHz), Cryorig H5 Universal, EVGA GTX 970 FTW+, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (2133MHz), Asus Z170i Pro Gaming, Samsung 950 PRO 256GB, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX, LG 3440x1440 Ultrawide.