Smallest case that can fit a full size gpu

Cyroos

I'm looking for the smallest possible case that can fit a full size GPU, nothing else really matters. It is a mitx mobo of course and SFX PSU. I saw the DanCase A4-SFX, but it isn't currently avaliable and I couldn't find a straight answer to when it would be made available. I was also looking at the ncase m1, but am still wondering if these are the best options, or if there is something smaller. Thanks!

Budget is no problem, I was considering the ncase, but still would like to know some other alternatives.

21 minutes ago, Cyroos said:

Budget is no problem, I was considering the ncase, but still would like to know some other alternatives.

cooler master elite 130 is good. its my case that i use

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Does anyone know when the Dan Case will be released or where??

It is a case that i fell in love with when i saw it.

As i am doing a full upgrade right now of my desktop but once i do this upgrade i am looking at doing a small case build so i can take it to LAN nights and such.

6 hours ago, Australian-n00b said:

Does anyone know when the Dan Case will be released or where??

It is a case that i fell in love with when i saw it.

As i am doing a full upgrade right now of my desktop but once i do this upgrade i am looking at doing a small case build so i can take it to LAN nights and such.

After a bit more research all I could find was the tail end of 2016, so it may be a little while still.

On 11/09/2016 at 1:42 AM, Cyroos said:

After a bit more research all I could find was the tail end of 2016, so it may be a little while still.

Cheers