R7 360 2GB Works with this build?

lukazec

So I have this PC build:

#CPU AMD FX 4300 3.8GHz 

#RAM 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury

#MOBO GIGABYTE 78LMT-USB3 DDR3

#PSU LCPower LC600H 600w

And I am interested if an R7360 could fit the build and if the PSU is able to keep the whole thing up,since I found a nice RADEON R7 360 2GB in a market.

I'm not a heavy gamer so I won't overclock and bring the thing up to extreme heats and kill the PSU.

Thanks for the help.

That psu brand is terrible. Get a new psu first before you add in the new gpu. Also, the rx 460/gtx 950/750ti would be better than the r7 360.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

That psu brand is terrible. Get a new psu first before you add in the new gpu. Also, the rx 460/gtx 950/750ti would be better than the r7 360.

I know that I am probably being ignorant but I am genuinely curious if that system really can't work on a not well known brand PSU,since I keep seeing these replies over and over again. Are they really THAT bad?

I am asking since I don't have money for a PSU at all and I've been saving money for the GPU for ages

16 minutes ago, lukazec said:

I know that I am probably being ignorant but I am genuinely curious if that system really can't work on a not well known brand PSU,since I keep seeing these replies over and over again. Are they really THAT bad?

I am asking since I don't have money for a PSU at all and I've been saving money for the GPU for ages

A bad psu can damage some or all your components if it dies or even start a house fire in extreme scenarios. Go get a new psu and used GPU instead. The older hd 7790-7870 or gtx 650ti-gtx 660ti should be at good deals.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

27 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

Ok then thanks