Help name my Software Engineering Team App

Remixt

Hey guys, I'm in a SW engineering class this semester and I'm looking for funny/cool names for the app we are making.

Basically it's like Tinder for food. It will show you pictures of food and you either swipe left for no or right for yes. If you like enough of the dishes from the same restaurant it will match you with that place and that's where you go to eat. Also if you see something that looks REALLY good then you can swipe up to choose that restaurant right away.

It's just for my class and it wont be used commercially or anything, but we want to have a good name for it. Do you guys have any ideas? The one we currently have is "Tastr", but we think there may be something better.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Thanks for the ideas fellas. We think we are gonna go with GrubGrab

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1