Issue with display (after crash)

Zerkath

(some background not entirely on topic) Ok so I had a weird crash a few days ago the image froze and I was able to talk to my friends for a moment before the whole system went down. No blue screen just some weird spazzing at the top of the screen like from white to black to white just happening really quickly it really didn't have a pattern to it. I kinda got worried as I got a new gpu recently. The R9 Nano I have now increased the fan curve to have safer temps. Went from 78 celcius to about 60 celcius in OW with minimal sound increase. Is there anyway I can check if the crash was caused by the GPU or smth? When I had my Nvidia gpu I wanted to see if I could overclock my screen from 60 hz to something higher well I could but only about 6 hz it made the colors look darker and in my opinion better so I kept it like that for 1 day until I decided that the OC was useless.

I am suspecting my GPU, Monitor, HDMI cable and PSU atm. I think the crash was caused by my PSU and I will most likely replace it immediately here are my specs so you can tell me if something is especially wrong. (my PC was prebuilt I have just modified it.)

CPU: i7-2600 3.4ghz

GPU: Asus R9 Nano
PSU: Thermaltake Smart730w 80 plus

MOBO: Acer Predator G3610 H67

RAM: Kingston 4GBx3 1333mhz

HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1TB 7200rpm
ODD: I have a optical drive guys

Screen: Asus VE248 (with HDMI)

The graphical glitch is easiest to reproduce when in CS:GO it took me a while to find the right part of the clip I am at some point going record using software so that I can see if it is or is not hardware related. It's the grey line going through the screen but not fully. (I haven't overclocked my GPU it is at 1000mhz.)

If you think you don't have enough info please message me and I will get you the info you need.

Here is the image. (bad quality sorry my phone is a potato.)

Glitch.PNG

I would try reinstalling the GPU drivers and see if you have the old (nvidia) ones still on your PC. They may mess stuff up. Also if you can you should try using your old GPU and see if the glitch still happens. I hope this helps!

Sending back to retailer to get a replacement. As the issue was still present when trying another monitor with a different connector.