Registration Security Check not working

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This issue should now be resolved.

When trying to create an account without using Facebook/Twitter/G+/etc the Security check will mark as failed due to Javascript not working. Typing the answer correctly will do nothing.

When disabling Javascript the following message appears:

"Please enable JavaScript to get a reCAPTCHA challenge.

Alternatively if you think you are getting this page in error, please check your internet connection and reload."

I've attached an image of both cases.

Java Error LTT.JPG

LTT Register Error.JPG

Javascript is disabled for the whole forum I think (even server side) so I'm not surprised Captcha isn't working :(
(P.S. the continent the US is in is NA...not America lul...NA=North America)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

We are aware that everything that involves javascript is currently not working, and steps are being taken to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the root cause appears to be very complicated, so I can't say how long it will take to be resolved.

HTTP/2 203

@colonel_mortis
What's the situation on the bandwidth issue right now? (and will the bugs be fixed when the forum "reboots" again :D)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

The site is stable and handling all requests now, but the javascript is an unrelated issue that occurred partly as a result of the high load, and I am waiting for IPS support to look into it.

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

We are aware that everything that involves javascript is currently not working, and steps are being taken to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, the root cause appears to be very complicated, so I can't say how long it will take to be resolved.

Thank you for the information!

2 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Javascript is disabled for the whole forum I think (even server side) so I'm not surprised Captcha isn't working :(
(P.S. the continent the US is in is NA...not America lul...NA=North America)

I just put America to take the screenshot, the error popped up with another question. And technically the US is in America (the continent). As an American (someone living the American continent) but doesn't live in the United States, and has very strong feelings about People who Live in the United States calling themselves "Americans", I know what I'm talking about. God I wish you guys had chosen another name for your country, you know, a name that was well though out, and original... And a name that wouldn't make the rest of the continent hate you for it.

2 hours ago, Mahadir Iqbal said:

Just login with twitter or other social media.it helped me.

Yeah, I don't like logging in with social media... I did create this account with it, but as soon as non-social media is back for registration, I'll switch to that.

I was lurking for a long time and didnt had the reason to register, but then the giveaway came and I wasnt able to register because of that glitch. Had to register with my google account...