3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love a Razer blade. I like gaming with friends and I would like to have  a computer i could rely on to do homework, gaming, and more.

Congrats on the 3 Million. All your content is great and 4 mill will be up soon.

The Razor Blade for my college purpose and gaming on the move, and a razor for a first laptop is amazing :-P

I would want the Razer Blade if I win, because my current setup is a little underpowered, and I am Heading off to University in less than a tear, so I need that college preparedness, yo!

I would fucking love a Razer Blade 14. Haven't bought a laptop in over 10 years and I need one.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

I would really love to own the new blade with that sweet 1060 !
such graphics
so technology
much thin

wow

I want the normal Blade. I am about to go to college but play on my PC a lot. So the portability of the blade combined with the gaming power would be an excellent combination for my needs.

I want one razer blade stealth because winning free stuff is as cool as the predator frostcore. Im also going into university so not spending another 2 grand on a laptop would be nice...

I would definitely want the blade as I normally do not stay at home often and I would personally like  something which is light n portable,not like my previous laptop which is v heavy.

I would appriciate the razer blade greatly, my computers hard drive recently just fried and I don't have the money to pay for another one :( I really need a computer for most of my daily tasks. I'm probably not gonna win but it's worth a shot :)

The blade 14, i'd take the gpu over the 4k display since I'm no artist and would use it more for gaming

The new Razer Blade Stealth would be nice so I actually have a laptop.

I would want the Razer Blade so that I could have a laptop that also doubles as a gaming computer.

That NEW Razer Blade 14 looks super sick and I would love to get a major upgrade from my 3 year old laptop

The New Razor Blade by far! GTX 1060 in a laptop all the way! That laptop would be so useful for school because its portable and light and then when I'm finished with homework, it can be used to PLAY GAMES! Unlike my current old HP laptop which I got for my birthday way back in 2011 (It cant even run Minecraft anymore). I'm surprised that it still "works" even though I have to use an Ethernet cable to get internet on it as the WiFi card broke xD I would save up and buy the laptop. However they won't ship their new stuff to New Zealand D: plus knowing how expensive New Zealand prices tech, it would be at least $3800 NZD. Anyway, enough with the rant about New Zealand's pricing. The New Razor Blade!

Once a upon a time a boy named Ty Lopes woke up to the sound of an exploding Lenovo Y50. The sight of all his hard earned CS-GO and Shower with your dad simulator hours made him ball his eyes out. He knew it was time to upgrade his laptop. As Ty Lopes looked in his wallet and only saw two Ben Franklen's. And as all the gaming laptops are overpriced, Ty Lopes did what he always did when he was sad, take out his Half Baked Ben and Jerrys ice cream and watched some youtube. As Always Linus Pulled through with givving away a razer blade, as soon as Ty Lopes herd this news, he jumped out of his chair and hit his head on the ceiling because he has a tiny apartment being the broke college student he is, and ran down to the library to use the 12 year old macs and signed up for this giveaway.

Thank You for your time, 

Ty Lopes

The Razer Blade 14 would be a massive jump up from my mid 2010 Macbook Pro

Reasons I want the Stealth:

Because I have a laptop that I use for school, and it gets 27 fps on Minecraft. .-.

Also, I'd really love it because my parents always drag me along on trips that take me away from my gaming rig at home, and I can't game on the laptop mentioned above. :(

Also, it's size is perfect for slipping in and out of my backpack.

If I can't get the Stealth, then I'd be totally fine with the Blade 14. :) 

mumbles to self Yeah right, like they're ever gonna read this. LOL. I've probably a better chance at the lottery than at this. -_- 

Cause it has really sleek and very thin design even the model with the newest and greatest "gtx 1060" (taddaaa.....). Can't afford it though :( !