3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like a blade stealth please, i wanna carry it around and do light gaming

I really want the blade.  My kids have taken over my gaming laptop and I need a new one. 

Either because both are awesome laptops... perhaps next time Razer will let us play with the rgb illuminating their logo?!

On 5 September 2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On 5 September 2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Really could use a new laptop for school, my one right now has a 2 hour battery and weighs 15 tonnes 

I would ulike to have the Razer Blade Stealth, mainly for portability and that was the laptop I was hoping to get anyway!

I'd love to have the Razer Blade Stealth. Why? Because it says Stealth so that means it's faster. =)

Definitely the new blade 14, been waiting for something portable with this kind of power. Gimme gimme gimme!

I would definitely prefer the new RAZER Blade 14 because of it's awesome gaming capabilities . It is just a perfct fit for me .

Wow, I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth (gotta have that sweet full name and formatting!), since I'm a professional digital artist who hasn't been able to get a new computer since 2011 when my old laptop died and I had to put together a desktop build with what money I could scrape together. That screen and storage sound amazing, and I'd love to be able to bring my computer with me and do digital painting and design work in other places than at home -- home may be where the heart is, but it's definitely not always where the inspiration is!

I have no gaming PC, so the Blade 14 will suit me better than the steath. Love to win one.

Razer Blade would be awesome replacement for my Dell 1558 which could then finally limp off to the eletronics graveyard. Also, living in Europe, it would be nice to have proof these things really exist. haha

I would want the Blade because I dont have a good pc to play heavy games on.

congrats on 3 million subs

The Razer Blade 14!!!! Because my wife insisted i get a Mac and now I cant play WOW!! Really trying to get back into gaming again

Congrats for the weel deserved 3 millions! It feels like I subscribed only yesterday! I would like to win the New Razer Blade: it has amazing specs and it would be an epic upgrade! Right now I have a 2 years old budget laptop that has a broken monitor and it's held together with duct tape!!! Crazy D: ! It also would be a perfect gift! Today is my birthday! (And I'm not joking ;))

Im good with the blade or the blade stealth. I just need a new laptop for college because I am planning to take game development. Thanks for holding this giveaway and as always HOPE FOR THE BEST :D !!!!

yes i will gaming all of my game with the new razor blade 14...and keep it safe

Razer Blade Stealth. 

I want to us this device for my photo editing needs. Photography is my hobby and I need something that is light and superfast for travel. 

I would love the new Razer Blade. I have never had a gaming machine so having the chance to win one is exciting :).

Razer Blade stealth, for virtualization and to replace my current aging laptop.

My build: i5 3570k @ Stock // Arctic Freezer i30 CPU Cooler // 7970 3GB @ 1000MHz Core 1500Mhz Memory // 8GB RAM @ 1333MHz // WD Caviar Black 1TB // WD Caviar Blue 1TB // Corsair 300R

Would love to win Razer Blade. It would be a sick upgrade for lan parties, for which i currently use some Dell laptop with horrible specs :< . 3Million subs hype, keep goofin' around

Blade 14, I wouldn't have money to buy a stealth a video card :< and my Athlon x64 just RIP in pieces, and currently using other peoples computers :<.

and yes, I came here for the giveaway :<

As someone with back problems being able to have a laptop to game in my bed would change my life. New Razer Blade 14 yes please

I would love to get my hands on the Razer Blade! 

My missus always yells at me for sitting in another room gaming, if I had a decent laptop I could sit on the couch haha.. :D