3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Personally , I'd go for the Razer Blade. Not entirely for the specs (although they are very impressive). I enjoy the larger working space of the screen and keyboard and with the build quality that razer maintains , this machine would hopefully carry me through university . It's versatility is also very attractive with it being able to manage high end gaming and other heavy tasks like photoshop, video editing and Maya. All of these factors make me want the Razer Blade. 

For me the most important aspect of a mobile device is - well - mobility! With laptops, it is all about being small and having good battery life to performance ratio. If I had a laptop - my old Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li1718 died of old age - I would most likely use it as a small portable media device. I'd have to go with the New Razer Blade Stealth.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for that amazing 4K screen and impressive portability 

I would love the Blade Stealth, i love design and i only have a desktop but i have to move around a fair bit so i am limited to mostly working on paper :( and thats no fun.

Definitely the new Razer Blade. I only have a desk setup atm and need a portable computer for my trips! thanks

Razer blade. because 1080 and better battery life, that why.

Would love  New Razer Blade !!
Love to have GTX 1060!!! Would Love to feel the heat on the battle ground :D 

Pretty please may I win the Razer Blade so I am able to have a laptop for college and have something to play games on as my desktop has become, decrepit, to say the least. Thanks!   

the blade stealth sounds pretty dope ;)

well done on getting the 3 mil subscribers guys, keep it up!

Def the Razor Blade 1060. Would be awesome for taking on trips and still be able to do some editing streaming and gaming :P

I would want a Razer Blade for its amazing design n portability as it suits my needs.

i'd love to win the blade, for the gaming, and the seemingly bigger screen. would be my first gaming laptop, and id imagine you wouldnt need 4k at that smaller pixel density

Really want to win the new razor blade

Never played high graphics  game till now  :( & using this desktop from 4 years .

And If i win this laptop it would be great for education purpose this year because its my last year & there is lot of projects

Congratulation for your big milestone & I hope  you achieve even greater milestone in your carrier

Good Luck to everyone 

Thanks 

i would love the razer blade. But since it would never be mine, it would share a common thing with my previous laptops, they dont exist. T.T

A Razor 4 Teen on my desk, If not a Stealth(y) run will do just fine! :) 

PS: You are great

I would like to win the razer blade stealth for that sweet 4k.

The stealth edition would be better for me i think, extra portability and better display is what i am going for!

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for Photo editing, my graphic design class, and for the many random projects I do! for example making old floppy drives Play music! I also want it because its light and slim with good looks and sleek design.

Hope I win :D

Hi, 

I'd preffer the razer blade, also keep up the great work and makie more great videos!

I would love any of them, but if I need to choose I would love the Blade 14. Congrats guys!

Ill choose the new blade because of the 1060 graphics card and it's small form factor.

Razer Blade 14.... Ohhhh yeah, could definitely do with that. Very difficult to get in SA

NEW Razer Blade 14, life will be definitely fun if i win :-)