3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razer Blade Stealth, reason being that I need a portable system to help with verification of my hardware designs (USB, Serial, Display, etc....) in our lab environment.

I'd love the Stealth. It would be the coolest thing ever to get as a wedding gift, especially from you guys!

I currently am without a laptop I realy want want to win this 

Razer Blade Laptop !  Thank you guys for offering this givaway I am a huge Linus Tech fan

I am registering my preference with the New Blade 14". My life recently went through flux and now I am very mobile and have been unable to game regularly anymore since My self-built Rig is not very portable. I have been looking around for a gaming laptop and the Razer Blade is the sweet spot of power and portability that I crave now. Pick me Plz!

plz

I Certainly would go for the NEW RAZER BLADE, it will be the best laptop I've ever owned and will be a perfect gaming/editing laptop for me to use at home and at my university.

(It will be an upgrade from my DEAD Samsung laptop that I bought like 5 years ago if not 6 that has an Intel Celeron B815 processor and like no graphics card).

I would love to win a Razer Blade 14! It is my dream computer! Right now I have a low end hand me down notebook with a celeron processer. It is very slow and crashes consintly making I nearly impossible do do what my heart desires which is gaming with my freinds and photo editing. My freinds always have to wait on me while I try to get my computer to Even load simple games and after spending lots of time fussing with it I might get 15mins if I'm lucky of horrible frame rate gameplay before it crashes and boggs down to the point is unplayable. It is really  frustrating. I would be happy with any upgrade. But winning my dream computer would be absolutely out of this world!! Good luck to everyone! And congrats on 3million subs ! You guys deserve it. You are by far one of the best tech channels ever!

I frankly wouldn't mind any of those laptop's as long as I get it for free.. Trying my luck, wish you d best to others as well.

Id wanna win the razer blade stealth because its by far the best ultrabookthat actually fits in the definition of an ultrabook! The 4kdisplay would be really helpfullfromultimedia stuff and i produce music on fl for which the i7 coupled with 16gigs o ram and 1tb ssd would do the trick.Right now improducingon my shitty pc , and if i won the razer blade stealth itd become a whole lot easier to do what i do best! Thanks for the giveway linus ahah

I'd like to win the Razer Blade Stealth. That way, no one can see me when I cut myself. 

I would love getting the NEW Razer Blade 14! Why you may ask? Well because you can newer have to much POWER Muhahaha :P

I want the Razer Blade, so i can finally play modern games i can't currently. Am considering buying a laptop in general because of university. It'd be nice if i could sink some hours into games other than league..... so yeah pick me xD.

I would love to have the Razer Blade to game on the go which is almost impossible with the GPU that's in my current notebook. Also Edzel is bae, so I obviously need the etching aswell. xD

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

Easy choice, I would rather have the Razer Blade. I would use to to be my daily use on the go, and would be a nice upgrade from my laptop back in 2009 and a nice birthday present if I were to win.

Hey, this is one freaking great opportunity! May the luck be with me to get that sweet Razer Blade Stealth which would be a hell of a dream notebook that anyone could wish for.

People would be wondering if i am crazy cause they couldnt see me gaming on stealthmode.

btw, it amazes me how all this power is packed into this slim thing, mindblown!

Razer Blade 14

Why I would want it? First of all - 2 days ago my laptop burned down, my cat spilled coffee across whole keyboard - motherboard is dead. I never in my life had any high end laptops, I just can't afford it. I am gamer - I play WoW, Dota 2 and many space related games (like Elite Dangerous, No Mans Sky, etc) and I have mid range desktop PC which I have built myself - inspired by Linus videos long time ago, it was back in i5-2500k days. :)) PC is still going pretty well, but some major upgrade are needed.. But I don 't know if I want to invest money in desktop now, because I have lost my laptop. I would be so happy, if I win this! Thank you!

The Blade Stealth would be awesome to win, its so slim yet so powerful. And to make it more amazing would to put a Nordic keyboard on it (Norwegian) so me and Notch are the only ones with that type of keyboard

I would love to have the new blade! Finally get rid of my old Toaster! :D

Hey guys at linus tech, a Razor Blade Stealth would be amazing for my graohic design work. Keep up the good work!!

I would like to win the new Razer Blade, I would be using it for pretty much everything, gaming, watching ltt vids and movies, editing, programming and bragging to mah friends B| . But in all honesty it would be a great to update from the Asus x55vd that i bought like 3 years ago