3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like to win the Blade.  I want this one because I travel to my brother's place a lot and it's a pain in the butt to haul my desktop every time.  It would be nice to have a good gaming laptop to use when I'm over there.  The Blade is a better option for me than the Blade Stealth because the Stealth doesn't come with a graphics card and I can't afford to buy an external one to use with it.  

I'm in for the NEW Razer Blade 14. Gotta love portable gaming machine

Razer Blade of course! It'd be a huge upgrade from my current setup! Running a GTX 750ti with 4 GB RAM     :((  Plus you know, Razer is Razer :))

- Aspiring e-sports athlete from India :)

Oh and Linus carrying his Blade in his Razer backpack in Singapore looked cool af 

I would prefer the Blade 14, it would be awesome (but also a little sad) to have a laptop more powerful than my desktop.

I would love to get the Razer Blade Stealth one because its just awesome to study with and stuff and im broke af so yeah why not 

Blade Stealth, I need something stealthy so I don't get caught in the military while I'm in here ;)

i would love the new razor blade. I currently have no laptop and would love to get this for my wife and myself to enjoy all the great things the razor has to offer.

Let me tell you a story* about computers:

In the past year, four different laptops have betrayed me. The first one was seduced to the dark side and its hard drive became corrupted. The next computer I got decided it didn't like me and so it left me when someone 'borrowed' it and didn't bother to return it. The third laptop of that year claimed that its model had 'been in space with astronauts.' But it had issues waking up and wouldn't even let me look at it without the power cable. So I had to send it back after a failed open battery surgery. The most recent computer and I have a love hate relationship. I hate loving it and it loves hating me. Some days it decides to randomly change my password. Without telling me. Eventually it resets and works for a week or so and does it all over again. I just want a solid computer that I can count on when I need it most, which is like every day. I would like a good, trustworthy computer like the Blade 14 that will be there for me when other computers abandon me without the means to do my homework on.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers

*please note this is a true story*

I wud want a razer 14 as i need a laptop for day today use and with this beast would be able to play games too :)

I would definitely love the NEW razer blade 14! Currently running on my Chromebook, but have been wanting to get into pc gaming for a while now, and this would be a good laptop to get started! 

Soo, I may or may not be a console peasant and my ps4 is on the verge of dying (hard drive issues). I have been wanting to get into pc gaming for quite a while, but being 16 and mostly being lazy makes it pretty hard for me to get enough money together to get a decent pc (especially now that I have bought a op3 because it's the bees knees). So for that reason I would love to win a razer blade. Mostly for gaming but school work too. Good luck to everyone else and thanks for doing this!

In the last few days I have been looking for a new laptop for school.  Almost all my classes are computer-based now, so I could really use a laptop, and the new Razer Blade is the one I want.  Congrats on 3 million subs! 

Congrats on 3 mill! The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be my weapon of choice, it would definitely make my 'study' periods more interesting! ;)

I would love to get the NEW Razer Blade 14.

If I win I would give my ASUS ROG GL752 to my girlfriend so we can play games together.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers!!!

I would like the Razer Blade for university needs and perhaps some gaming at boring lectures.

Thank you!

I'd definitely prefer the new Razer Blade because its better for gaming and would be a massive upgrade from my current laptop. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 million!

I would love the Razer Blade 14 for all my portable gaming and working needs! :)

Congrats on 3 million!

New razor blade stealth congo on u r 3mill sub always <3 l&l 

NEW Razer Blade 14! 

My buddy is getting into Twitch Streaming and I feel this would be a good gift to get him started!

It'll be hard to give it away to him, but Mr. Linus Sir, I promise!

(Really I'd just have it shipped to him so I'm not jealous)

I would really love to have the Blade 14.

I do software devolpment as well as record music and game. So the Blade 14 would be super helpful for what I do on the go. 

My current laptop is 5 years old already and doesn't really cut it anymore :P so I'd love the new Razer Blade Stealth as a powerful daily driver. I'll likely be doing a lot of programming and data reduction for my research soon. This'd be perfect to be able to work on it anywhere and not be stuck to a desk.

Congratulations on 3 million.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Blade Stealth - that portability will allow me to minecraft wherever I wantB|B|

p.s I didnt know you guys had a forum so I wanted to ask, would this be a good place to ask for help in building a pc(in terms of which parts to buy)

Im new to the pc side of gaming.

congrats on 3 mil

Dang...  thats an awesome giveaway.

Ill have both please! !!!

Ok...  ok... I get it.....    give me the black one then...  gotta love the black one.

Whut?  Oh...  okz ...  the stealth please :)