Forum search error

Mr.Meerkat

Error code: EX188

Spoiler

ypRpW1z.png

How did this happen?

Well I wanted to search up the "I prefer game" (or whatever it's called) thread as I just thought of a good question but this error came up so...time to manually find it in off topic time :/ (I've tried refreshing and re-seaching to no avail)

Searching other things is fine so I wonder if it's just something about those 3 words it doesn't like...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I just searched for the same thing, and I didn't get the error. I'm thinking it was just a weird issue because I'll get the error page(with a different code I imagine) with doing other things, and weirdly enough, the error will come up, but the action will still be carried out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

5 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I just searched for the same thing, and I didn't get the error. I'm thinking it was just a weird issue because I'll get the error page(with a different code I imagine) with doing other things, and weirdly enough, the error will come up, but the action will still be carried out.

Tried it now and it seems to be fine now but still, it may happen again as if it happens once then it will continue to happen until it's fixed usually no? :P (but it is the search function where I don't think a lot of people use that much...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

Tried it now and it seems to be fine now but still, it may happen again as if it happens once then it will continue to happen until it's fixed usually no? :P (but it is the search function where I don't think a lot of people use that much...)

Regardless of how much it's used, my stance is that it needs to be fixed because it impedes a function of the forum that someone might use to search for a topic that's already been formed, particularly if they need an answer and they don't feel like making an account.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch