Editing software

Kalgoz

Hi, I am looking for a decent editing software to obviously edit the video I get from my fire cam. I normally use imovie on the computer the school supplies but since I got a new computer I want to do everything on this. Any suggestions on good software?  

for cheap: movie studio platinum 12 its basically vegas but with all the stuff most people do not need taken out.

Vegas 12 has many bugs, however it is simple to use and very powerful. Vegas 10 doesn't have these bugs, so I suggest going with this. Premiere os a lot more complicated, but there is virtually nothing you can't do with it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Thanks all, I thought about Sony Vegas but wanted to know if there was any other good ones.

I use vegas 12 and yes it has lots of bugs but its exceptionally user friendly (IMO) the bugs are usually easy dealt with and if you have the right hardware/settings combo you can render really fast

Main Rig: i7 3770k, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, MSI MPower Z77, Corsair H60, MSI GTX 780 LightningI, Ultra X4 1050Watts, 128gb SSD, 4tb Storage.

Lappy: ASUS G46VW i7 3630QM,  16Gb Corsair Vengeance, 128gb SSD, 500gb HDD, 1600x900 Screen.