Will this PC last me some time?

So I want to Upgrade my old PC (AMD FX-6300, AMD HIS Radeon HD 7850 IceQ 2GB) to something a bit more recend. I looked up some guides and stuff and came to this PC ( http://www.pcpartpicker.com/list/4YLxsJ ). If you could tell me if that system would work with most modern Games for the next years that would be lovely. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So I integrated some parts to the PC that you guys sugested ( http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/w8dPXH ). And I forgot to mention that the 6700K would be for recording/streaming. I have alot of problems playing with cheaters and it frustrates me that i cant record the game upload the proof to youtube and get those people out of the games I play.
Also im not really rich and I work minimum wagein germany and have to pay rent. So I cant go all out with my PC.

3 years easily at 1440p.

I'd get a bit better of a PSU

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I am preety sure an i5-6600k would last him that amount you said! And why are you planning to buy a CPU cooler that is more expensive then the motherboard?

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

3 years easily at 1440p.

I'd get a bit better of a PSU

I was thinking about that to but then I heard that you dont really need big numbers in PSUs so I opted to stay on my old one and invest the extra cash into the RAM

2 hours ago, SquadzzZHD said:

I was thinking about that to but then I heard that you dont really need big numbers in PSUs so I opted to stay on my old one and invest the extra cash into the RAM

It isn't that, you want a quality PSU that will lost a long time and be able to handle being under load and temps ect.

Don't need to go balls out and spend $150 on some PSU like some people think but a 650w EVGA GQ will be great.

Anyways, I just saw, Get a Crucial SSD if you want something that is low end, the SSD V300's aren't very good

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 minute ago, Erest said:

I am preety sure an i5-6600k would last him that amount you said! And why are you planning to buy a CPU cooler that is more expensive then the motherboard?

Well the MOBO is something that I dont really want to keep for that long. It was somewhat of a forfeit because of Moneyproblems. If you have any suggestions what to cahnge go ahead but I wanted to use the extra power of that 6700K to stream/record gameplay.

2 minutes ago, SquadzzZHD said:

Well the MOBO is something that I dont really want to keep for that long. It was somewhat of a forfeit because of Moneyproblems. If you have any suggestions what to cahnge go ahead but I wanted to use the extra power of that 6700K to stream/record gameplay.

Don't get the VS PSU. the CX isn't great already, the VS is even worse.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I hate when people get super powerful PC and ask this kind of a question... 

Like, have u done any research at all prior to the decision ? Have u not gamed on your previous rig ?!

Im just mad. Sorry !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1 minute ago, SquadzzZHD said:

That CPU cooler is a really really quiet one, thats why the price is so high, Don't expect to get -30 on your CPU temp, its made for people who really really care about acoustics, you can get an AIO CPU cooler for a lower price that will get you alot further with bigger clocks on the CPU, meaning you're going to get a bigger milage out of your system! If you're going to use it for streaming, Okay.

1 minute ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

It isn't that, you want a quality PSU that will lost a long time and be able to handle being under load and temps ect.

Don't need to go balls out and spend $150 on some PSU like some people think but a 650w EVGA GQ will be great.

Anyways, I just saw, Get a Crucial SSD if you want something that is low end, the SSD V300's aren't very good

The SSD is scarp form my old PC just like the HDD. I guess those will be upgarded as I get more money.

I'd get a Z170 board with such a high end cpu and cooler, so you can overclock. Also get a Super Flower or Seasonic power supply instead. And don't get Kingston V300 SSDs, those are crap. I'd personally aim for a decent 240GB or more SSD so you can install some games to it, as fast loading times in games is the best reason to get an SSD for a gaming build.

10 minutes ago, SquadzzZHD said:

So I want to Upgrade my old PC (AMD FX-6300, AMD HIS Radeon HD 7850 IceQ 2GB) to something a bit more recend. I looked up some guides and stuff and came to this PC ( http://www.pcpartpicker.com/list/4YLxsJ ). If you could tell me if that system would work with most modern Games for the next years that would be lovely. Thanks in advance.

You need a z170 series motherboard for an unlocked "k" series processor as a b150 motherboard will not allow you to overclock. The CPU cooler is a bit expensive because it is very quiet, if you need a noiseless pc than it will be fine. The power supply is very poor. You will need to go with something like EVGA SuperNOVA 550

You need a z170 series motherboard for an unlocked "k" series processor as a b150 motherboard will not allow you to overclock. The CPU cooler is a bit expensive because it is very quiet, if you need a noiseless pc than it will be fine. The power supply is very poor. You will need to go with something like EVGA SuperNOVA 550

6 minutes ago, Thony said:

I hate when people get super powerful PC and ask this kind of a question... 

Like, have u done any research at all prior to the decision ? Have u not gamed on your previous rig ?!

Im just mad. Sorry !

I have gamed on my previous rig (its getting worse and worse every year) and yes I did some research but PSU, SSD, HDD are scrap from the rig im using right now. I am not rich and this is the stuff that I can afford.

stick to an 6600k , for games a 6700k is a waste and you dont need it 

psu upgrade as others said

other than that? That thing will last you for atleast 3 years 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

stick to an 6600k , for games a 6700k is a waste and you dont need it 

psu upgrade as others said

other than that? That thing will last you for atleast 3 years 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

That PSU is a no-go, at least if you don't want to burn your house down. Get a good Seasonic PSU.

Also, a i5 6600k and a GTX 1080, if possible, would be better. But any of these configs would last you easily 5 or more years.

CPU: i5 10600KFMotherboard: Asus B460M-Plus | Cooling: Gamemmaxx 400 XT w/ Corsair ML120 Elite + 1 ML120 Elite exhaust + 2 ML140 Elite intake

RAM: 2x16GB Netac DDR4 3200MT/s @2666CL13 | GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual +200/+1200MHz/+5%

Storage: 2TB XPG S70 Blade, WD Blue NVMe 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TBPSU: Corsair TX550M

Monitor: 2x Pichau Cepheus Fuse 28" 4k 144Hz HDR | Keyboard: Corsair K70 mk.2 Cherry MX Red

Headphone/headset: Kuba Disco Pro/Gamer + Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro | OS: Windows 11 Home

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB + Ugreen Vertical MouseCase: Corsair Carbide 400C

57 minutes ago, SquadzzZHD said:

I have gamed on my previous rig (its getting worse and worse every year) and yes I did some research but PSU, SSD, HDD are scrap from the rig im using right now. I am not rich and this is the stuff that I can afford.

Then u should now by how much better the stuff is and base your judgement. Your PC is worth double the mine... U have best possible CPU for gaming and for 1080p u have a card that wont need changing for a loooooong time.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

2 minutes ago, Thony said:

Then u should now by how much better the stuff is and base your judgement. Your PC is worth double the mine... U have best possible CPU for gaming and for 1080p u have a card that wont need changing for a loooooong time.

Well yeah I know that. I changed out the PSU and the Mobo (in the new link) what would you say (I kept the SSD as it booted in 15 secs on my rig right now and I dont have any space issuses with it) and HDD because I wasn't going to redownload everything and loadtimes ingame are pretty good with it. 

Hello. Your psu has no cost for me in the link. The psu is to me the most important component in a pc. It protect and powers all the sensitive components. Corsair makes the cs55m gold for about 100 dollars canadian. Not sure retail there. A good guide for a quality psu is to look who the oem maker of the psu is. Ie. Corsair uses channelwell, Enermax, seasonic as oem manufacturers. If you do a bit of research you will find who makes better quality psu. If your gaming the i5 6600k is all you will need. I7 6700k would be more powerful but unless you are rendering, video editing in real time, scientific research or anything requiring g huge io I wouldn't bother. You can get buy with an h170 motherboard but it will not allow for the best oc experience. The z170 is the go to for that. If you research the chipset you will see what one offered over the other. Pci lanes etc.

If you are 1080p gaming you won't need anything crazy fast. But you mentioned not alot of money so there is no point in trying to build a 4k capable gaming machines as you would require a 4k monitor as tvs would have to much input lag a g sync or amd equivelant monitor will benefit for 60 fps gaming. All which cost significant $$$. I would see what you current pc up grade path could be and how much performance gain you can get before completely replacing your hardware. Amd zen and intel Kaby lake are also 2-3 months away.

Hell im running 6 year old cpus in my system with no issues(intel old amd one aren't up to snuff) with a 970 i think you would have no issues, here's some of the stuff i messed with and made a guid about 

3 hours ago, hoodyracoon said:

Hell im running 6 year old cpus in my system with no issues(intel old amd one aren't up to snuff) with a 970 i think you would have no issues, here's some of the stuff i messed with and made a guide about, the cheapest pc paired with a get 970 , for example in the battlefield 1 beta i get a Min of 70FPS, Max of 119, and a Avg of 89.072 for the ultra preset it's Dell t3500 w/t a w3550 and a gtx 970, the total computer cost under 400$ us and it could be built cheaper for the same price now that the 480 exists