Ghost of Razgriz Planned $2,000 Australian Dollar PC Setup

Everyone, I need your help to give me the best Ghost of Razgriz like pc for a budget of $2,000 Australian Dollars.

Rules:

1. No SLI or CrossFire configurations as the bridge of connecting 2 GPUs might cost more or not.

2. It must have a Wi-Fi adapter on the motherboard, or just off the shelf.

3. The Colour Scheme is Black and Red (Mostly Black, but only I slight dim of red) and the Colour Scheme is this: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/acecombat/images/6/63/Kabe18l.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110702055229

4. Must have 60 or 120 or 240 or 250GB SSD or 1 or 2 TB Hard Drive. You can make up on your own.

5. Keep the CPU at 4000 series Intel CPUs like i7 4930K, or i5 6600K. Also to note, do not have a AMD CPU in there because it might bottleneck or not, it just make the CPU not useful to this Build.

6. Must have AMD R9 or RX Series GPUs, or, NIVIDIA's GTX 900 or 1000 series GPUs

Here is what I created: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/J9fDqk

Please help me get a good $2,000 Australian Dollar Gaming PC Configuration. The Look of the Razgriz PC begins.

this is my (and wifes) personal build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zdmFd6

works like a charm....

never failed (until the SSD failed but it was a old one)

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

also i think the MB comes in red but i'm not sure

why are you getting a water cooler, a 6600k, and a non overclockable motherboard?

1 minute ago, samiscool51 said:

this is my (and wifes) personal build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zdmFd6

works like a charm....

never failed (until the SSD failed but it was a old one)

I like the personal build here. Also, do you know that the currency is AUD (Australian Dollars). Can you do that?

I WAS LIKE WAT WHen I SAW THE TITLE. YOU AN ACE COMBAT 5 FAN TOO BRO?! Awesome :D

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

oh sorry he's a updated link

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/zdmFd6

it's gone up to $3000 but i looked at different stores than what pcpartpicker provides

3 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

why are you getting a water cooler, a 6600k, and a non overclockable motherboard?

Firstly, It's getting hotter when spring starts to kick in and in December, Summer here in Australia. Even though that the H100i Liquid Cooler was decommissioned, I must have to keep the PC cooler. Second, Check game debate. Finaly, you decide, but why, this is the question. I really need the PC to be a bit away from the Modem (BTW that we don't have National Broadband Network in our house, yet, due to power cables running under our house) I really need the price of the Build cheaper.

Aussie PCPP is broken lol. $12 for the H100i...

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

IDK. It's strange then.

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

do you ment the order model then?

1 hour ago, ProfGenkiGaming said:

Firstly, It's getting hotter when spring starts to kick in and in December, Summer here in Australia. Even though that the H100i Liquid Cooler was decommissioned, I must have to keep the PC cooler. Second, Check game debate. Finaly, you decide, but why, this is the question. I really need the PC to be a bit away from the Modem (BTW that we don't have National Broadband Network in our house, yet, due to power cables running under our house) I really need the price of the Build cheaper.

Well, you are paying extra for a cpu that is overclockable. But you can't use that overclockable part of the cpu because your motherboard doesn't support overclocking. That is my point

2 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

Well, you are paying extra for a cpu that is overclockable. But you can't use that overclockable part of the cpu because your motherboard doesn't support overclocking. That is my point

So, which one do you want that was nice and cheep? Create it in PcPartPicker and the budget as at $2000 Australian Dollars.

2 hours ago, ProfGenkiGaming said:

It says 'end of life' so it means it's not on sale for $12.

I'd get this setup:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($330.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($49.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste  ($11.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($207.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($105.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($65.00 @ Centre Com) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($67.00 @ IJK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($679.00 @ CPL Online) 
Case: Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F Mini ITX Tower Case  ($39.00 @ CPL Online) 
Power Supply: Antec TruePower New 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($105.00 @ Umart) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer  ($19.00 @ CPL Online) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($137.00 @ Umart) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master JetFlo 95.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($13.50 @ Umart) 
Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F039-PL14RE-A 51.1 CFM  140mm Fan  ($22.00 @ PLE Computers) 
Case Fan: Thermaltake CL-F039-PL14RE-A 51.1 CFM  140mm Fan  ($22.00 @ PLE Computers) 
Monitor: LG 22MP55HQ-P 22.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($155.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $2025.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-31 12:37 AEST+1000

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

27 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

It says 'end of life' so it means it's not on sale for $12.

I'd get this setup:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($330.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($49.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste  ($11.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($207.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($105.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($65.00 @ Centre Com) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($67.00 @ IJK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($679.00 @ CPL Online) 
Case: Cooler Master HAF Stacker 915F Mini ITX Tower Case  ($39.00 @ CPL Online) 
Power Supply: Antec TruePower New 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($105.00 @ Umart) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer  ($19.00 @ CPL Online) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($137.00 @ Umart) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master JetFlo 95.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($13.50 @ Umart) 
Monitor: LG 22MP55HQ-P 22.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($155.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $2025.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-31 12:37 AEST+1000

even though it's around $25.50 more then the budget of $2,000 Australian dollars, thanks. So is there any way to make this setup cheaper?

3 minutes ago, ProfGenkiGaming said:

even though it's around $25.50 more then the budget of $2,000 Australian dollars, thanks. So is there any way to make this setup cheaper?

I wasn't aware $25 was that much considering this is a $2000 PC after all...

I'd grab Windows off the MicrosoftSoftwareSwap subreddit for cheap. I highly recommend them since I have two builds run flawlessly with those copies. Another member has had 25 PCs using Windows off that subreddit. Be sure to buy off the moderator, s5ean.

Spoiler