Having problem adding specific user to "Ignored"

WkdPaul

For some reason, when trying to add one specific user to my ignore list, the options to select what I ignore and then save don't show up, see below (I'm hidding the user's name to be respectful, I can PM the username to someone so it can be looked into);

I get this popup that I normally don't get;

ignore-01.JPG

Then after clicking "ok", nothing appears under the name;

ignore-02.JPG

What adding a user to my ignore list normally looks like (sorry @Sauron, not actually ignoring you, just using you as an example! xD);

ignore-03.JPG

EDIT : it might be worth mentioning that I only type the beginning of the username and then I select it from the drop down list. I tried other users randomly and it's the only one that I seem to have a problem adding.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Hmm I don't normally ignore users from a drop down menu, generally I just see one of their posts and click on the tab that way (and generally I don't bother since you can't ignore topics anyway)

However I'd be will to attempt to ignore this person as a test if you wanted to PM the name to me

@wkdpaul

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

57 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

*snip*

Thanks

That did the trick, when I hover my mouse over the user I can click "ignore user" (never saw that, thanks for pointing that out) and now I see the options though I'm still getting the "are you sure" popup!

ignore-06.PNG

ignore-04.PNG

11 hours ago, AresKrieger said:

*snip*

I found something that might be related to that, if you go to the "ignored users" menu and start typing a name but you don't finish and click elsewhere on the screen (or enter something that isn't a username), you'll get that same pop-up.