CPU and Motherboard to use

Hey guys I'm just looking for help on what CPU and Motherboard to use for my build. I'm planning on having a Rx 480 as the GPU. I most likely won't be want wanting to overclock anything of any kind mainly because I'm still fairly new to PC building and don't really know how to do things such as that. I would like to get something that can last me awhile as I don't really want to have to upgrade anytime soon. I'm mainly planning to game of this with some school work. Thanks in advance for any help 

Something such as the i5 6500 with a decent H170/B150 motherboard should work nicely.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 hour ago, HKZeroFive said:

Something such as the i5 6500 with a decent H170/B150 motherboard should work nicely.

Ok cool thanks