Holy Poop bombs, 144hz for FPS games is unreal for counterstrike

I was on the fence of weather to get a 144hz 1080p monitor or go 1440p resolution 60 hz.... wow I don't know if I can ever go back to 60 hz!  My CS GO game is so... much better, and any game over 100hz is just unreal! It kinda sucks because I have such a better experience. However don't be discouraged there are some good ways to up your game; if you can't afford a better monitor. A) ergonomic (rather than spend more on a bigger screen just align it right, center it correctly; B) chair, mouse and keyboard; center yourselves. I have had it for 6 months and it makes a huge difference. If anyone can back me up share your stories!

13 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

I was on the fence of weather to get a 144hz 1080p monitor or go 1440p resolution 60 hz.... wow I don't know if I can ever go back to 60 hz!  My CS GO game is so... much better, and any game over 100hz is just unreal! It kinda sucks because I have such a better experience. However don't be discouraged there are some good ways to up your game; if you can't afford a better monitor. A) ergonomic (rather than spend more on a bigger screen just align it right, center it correctly; B) chair, mouse and keyboard; center yourselves. I have had it for 6 months and it makes a huge difference. If anyone can back me up share your stories!

Who doesn't center the monitor, keboard and mouse to where they sit? 

That is common knowledge to make using a computer more comfortable.

I do prefer more resoultion to refresh rate though, I have a 120Hz (240Hz fake) monitor, and it does seem a lot easier to run triple screen then it is to run 120Hz, but higher refresh rates does seem better for fast pced fps games though.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

I can honestly say I didnt notice that much when I got my 1440p 144hz panel. My 970 can drop as low as 70 but usually stays around 100 (I think I havent played it in a while) Maybe I'll lock my fps to 60 sometime on tf2 to see if I can notice.

14 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Who doesn't center the monitor, keboard and mouse to where they sit? 

That is common knowledge to make using a computer more comfortable.

I do prefer more resoultion to refresh rate though, I have a 120Hz (240Hz fake) monitor, and it does seem a lot easier to run triple screen then it is to run 120Hz, but higher refresh rates does seem better for fast pced fps games though.

tell me you don't use a flat screen tv, also look at INPUT LAG! There is 0.00% quality COMPUTER monitors that run a real 144hz+ with a 1 to 1 grey scale with G-synch that advertise fake up scaling meaning 240hz