2.5 is now live!

Cela1

A quick heads up for those of you have not already seen or heard the news. Alpha 2.5.0 has now been released onto the live servers and is available for public download. The Argo and Reliant have also gone on sale marking this.

Learn more about this here

4 hours ago, Adreyu said:

ITS STAR CITIZEN---- there I saved you a lot of people asking what this patch is for because nobody reads the subforum title. :P

It's kinda funny and annoying that this needs to be a thing 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

7 hours ago, Cela1 said:

Learn more about this here

To summarise:

Cargo and transport variants of the argo have been released and are currently on sale. 

Reliant Kore has been released and is on sale, anyone owning the variants will have this for the meantime whilst they others are unavailable. 

GrIm Hex is a new spawning and landing location available to players in the asteroids surrounding Yela. Only pirates are able to quantum travel to it as it's unmonitored and has no armistice zone once you pass through the airlocks. Beware of GrIm Hex as all encounters may be hostile 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

5 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

To summarise:

Cargo and transport variants of the argo have been released and are currently on sale. 

Reliant Kore has been released and is on sale, anyone owning the variants will have this for the meantime whilst they others are unavailable. 

GrIm Hex is a new spawning and landing location available to players in the asteroids surrounding Yela. Only pirates are able to quantum travel to it as it's unmonitored and has no armistice zone once you pass through the airlocks. Beware of GrIm Hex as all encounters may be hostile 

It's funny because I CCU'd my Aurora to a Reliant Kore at about 9pm (BST) and if I had waited 2 hours longer, I would have missed the $10 discount. So that was kinda nice.

Ooooh I almost forgot, the gladius had a decent stats change this patch and feels much better to fly than before. If anyone has a gladius I recommend giving it another go as it is a decent competitor now. Also subscribers do have the gladius at the moment so make use of that if you can 

18 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Ooooh I almost forgot, the gladius had a decent stats change this patch and feels much better to fly than before. If anyone has a gladius I recommend giving it another go as it is a decent competitor now. Also subscribers do have the gladius at the moment so make use of that if you can 

Ooh, I like that. Gotta try mine out soon! 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!