AMD 8320 FPS Problems

mycpuburnsme

After a few days of trouble shooting my AMD 8320 with the Arctic Freezer 13 is throttling some how.

I first thought my GPU was dying but its not because i though i was getting better fps with a AMD 7770 than my AMD 7870 (R7870 DD)

But it just must be reduced throttling basically i installed MSI Aterburner and realised when this weird lag kicks in were the fps drops low and audio starts tearing like pre bsod

its my cpus going to all 8 core at 70%-90% just bouncing around there but the tempretures are low like 58c its ridiculous.

Pls halp 

That strange, honestly I would think its a CPU bottleneck if the issue didn't just start happening, how long have you had the CPU? Any overclocking or overvoltage?

Dell G15 Ryzen Edition

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H GPU: RTX 3050 RAM: 32GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 4TB SSD

MSI Modern 14

----------------

CPU: i7-10510U GPU: Nvidia MX 330 RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 1TB SSD

uninstall your amd drivers. reboot. install the driver but not any of the other software. make sure you don't install anything that connects to the net with it and don't install the sound driver with it. no auto updates. graphics driver only.

Just now, LabRat said:

uninstall your amd drivers. reboot. install the driver but not any of the other software. make sure you don't install anything that connects to the net with it and don't install the sound driver with it. no auto updates. graphics driver only.

ive done this a few times i had graphics card problems no diffrent