mechanical keyboard help

Just now, Cela1 said:

K70 RGB and K95 RGB are among the most respected mechanical keyboards, they are like the creme de le creme.

So I should get also nice profile picture

No, it's a good keyboard. I warn you though, you can't physically use all those macros without breaking the matrix. 

Just now, Cela1 said:

K70 RGB and K95 RGB are among the most respected mechanical keyboards, they are like the creme de le creme.

^^^

Also, if you're interested check out mass drop's keyboards section. I've said it a million times but you can find bad as keyboard on the cheap there. 

- snip-

1 minute ago, Jstone said:

So I should get also nice profile picture

It's great, but also very expensive so take that into consideration. And thanks :)

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I warn you though, you can't physically use all those macros without breaking the matrix.

But, the macros ARE the matrix. Bwooof!

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

No, it's a good keyboard. I warn you though, you can't physically use all those macros without breaking the matrix. 

^^^

Also, if you're interested check out mass drop's keyboards section. I've said it a million times but you can find bad as keyboard on the cheap there. 

price isn't a concer for me I need a keyboard that will last I have gone through 4 Logitech g710+ in the past year and now im back to my razor deathstaker 2014 and I miss the clicky keys #firstworldproblems

Just now, Jstone said:

price isn't a concer for me I need a keyboard that will last I have gone through 4 Logitech g710+ in the past year and now im back to my razor deathstaker 2014 and I miss the clicky keys #firstworldproblems

Then go for it bud. But honestly be sure you use the macros, it becomes really unnecessary and unwieldy if you don't use them. 

Just now, Cela1 said:

But, the macros ARE the matrix. Bwooof!

We have to go deeper. 

- snip-

As long as you're okay with its size. It really is massive. Personally id go with a customizable 60% or just use software to create layered macros on a normal mech keyboard. 

5 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Then go for it bud. But honestly be sure you use the macros, it becomes really unnecessary and unwieldy if you don't use them. 

We have to go deeper. 

I like big and as far as the macros im going to school for cyber defense do you wanna know how many different apps I need to call forth at various times?

1 minute ago, Jstone said:

I like big and as far as the macros im going to school for cyber defense do you wanna know how many different apps I need to call forth at various times?

Would you consider having a a dedicated keyboard then a macro board such as the Planck. It'd require a bit of coding but could be extremely useful for you. 

- snip-

Would you consider having a a dedicated keyboard then a macro board such as the Planck. It'd require a bit of coding but could be extremely useful for you. 

I had one of those but ran out of macros so I went to keyboards with multiple profiles

Just now, Jstone said:

I had one of those but ran out of macros so I went to keyboards with multiple profiles

Yeah, I think it has 3 or 4 different profiles. Barnacules did a good review on it. 

- snip-

Yeah, I think it has 3 or 4 different profiles. Barnacules did a good review on it. 

interesting for one of my classes I need to call up some where in the range of 43 programs at various times my computer is a dell workstation and has 2 xeons this is why I love work stations

9 hours ago, Jstone said:

interesting for one of my classes I need to call up some where in the range of 43 programs at various times my computer is a dell workstation and has 2 xeons this is why I love work stations

Well it has roughly 35 bind able macros (just some napkin math) per profile and at least three profile. A grand total of at least 90 individual macros. Read up on it more tho, I'm not very familiar with it. 

- snip-