Looking for friends on steam/origins

OnionRings

I run a small youtube channel but I recently got rid of my PS4 where all my friends were and went full time PC, I have no friends so my videos and streams are boring, I need people to laugh around with and have fun like Merk music kewbblekop all those guys, I'm not copying them completely but there's nothing wrong with borrowing their theme, having fun with your friends and putting in into montage form. So if anybody wants to be friends and doesn't mind being recorded or streamed please add me, my steam is sliceofterror I play GTAV and my origins is OnionRings97 and I play star wars battlefront over there, I will be expanding my collection in the future with BF1, GOW4, and other games :)

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

thats cool i got gta v and star wars battlefront too if you dont mind i will add you cant play today tho but tomorrow i can play if im done with school 

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

38 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

I run a small youtube channel but I recently got rid of my PS4 where all my friends were and went full time PC, I have no friends so my videos and streams are boring, I need people to laugh around with and have fun like Merk music kewbblekop all those guys, I'm not copying them completely but there's nothing wrong with borrowing their theme, having fun with your friends and putting in into montage form. So if anybody wants to be friends and doesn't mind being recorded or streamed please add me, my steam is sliceofterror I play GTAV and my origins is OnionRings97 and I play star wars battlefront over there, I will be expanding my collection in the future with BF1, GOW4, and other games :)

can't seem to find you on steam maybe try adding me xShadowClawx :) i added you on origin tho

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

I got GTA V but havent played online since it came out on the 360. Steam is in my signature.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

I'm always down to play with the little time that i have atm. Steam and Origin are in my profiles.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I'll add you both, no GTA online for me until early september sadly, waiitng on my aussie friend to get internet so we can dual stream it, but battlefront I play whenever.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

I have GTA V and battlefront as well never played GTA online I added you on origin my name on origin is AOD_Majstingray unable to ad you on Steam right now as the add friend isn't working right now so I will try to add you later on Steam