Galax Gtx 1070/80 waterblocks?

was wondering if theres waterblocks for the GALAX GTX 1070/1080 or even possibly 1060. EXOC or even the HOF series.

Not currently unless yee got a Galax that uses the reference card.  Bitspower usually makes HOF blocks so I'd check with them.  I doubt EK will as they haven't in the past.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Not currently unless yee got a Galax that uses the reference card.  Bitspower usually makes HOF blocks so I'd check with them.  I doubt EK will as they haven't in the past.

What's this then?
054810a0bc024d1a86fc0365df81d2e3.png

3 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

What's this then?
054810a0bc024d1a86fc0365df81d2e3.png

Garbage.

I'm talking about real full cover graphics card waterblocks, not a little block that just covers the GPU die.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Kids <.<

Those little universal blocks are shit, they just cover the die.  Putting one of these little universal blocks on the best GTX 1080 available would be a terrible crime.

7 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Those little universal blocks are shit, they just cover the die.

That doesn't make the product "shit". You should be happy that EK does provide such blocks at all, because they can't provide full cover blocks for each PCB that's out there.

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

That doesn't make the product "shit". You should be happy that EK does provide such blocks at all, because they can't provide full cover blocks for each PCB that's out their.

I personally shouldn't, I'd never use that shit. xD

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

I personally shouldn't, I'd never use that shit. xD

Man, you're boring!
I was seriously thinking about getting into an heated argument with you, but that doesn't seem to be worth it.

Just now, Senzelian said:

Man, you're boring!
I was seriously thinking about getting into an heated argument with you, but that doesn't seem to be worth it.

It's not, I have nothing offer except my personal opinion on a product.

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

It's not, I have nothing offer except my personal opinion on a product.

Here is a quicktip for you then:
If you want your opinion to actually have some weight, then couple it with some arguments and examples instead of just calling something shit.
Anyone could argue that way.

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Here is a quicktip for you then:
If you want your opinion to actually have some weight, then couple it with some arguments and examples instead of just calling something shit.
Anyone could argue that way.

This is the internet not a town hall meeting.

2 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

This is the internet not a town hall meeting.

Well, then I don't know what you're doing here.

• 4 weeks later...

howdy friends. its been a while this i submitted this topic and for reason why i'm back here. bcos Bitspower just annouced GALAX GTX 1080 HOF waterblocks!!

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-galax-geforce-gtx-1080-hof-clear-acrylic-v1-water-block-for-galax-geforce-gtx-1080-hof.html

is this good news. or GOOD NEWS?!?!?