Case Fan Setup

UneekConcepts

Hey Folks! :-) 

So I need a bit of help, I always SUCK at getting a balanced pressure in my case lol get it?  yea I would like to get my case to a "Balanced" pressure because right now my back fan is still blowing out and obviously I want the smoke NOT moving as much as possible hehe. SOO I wanted to ask the experts on what fan should be doing what, because I know I made at least ONE mistake, but before I go changing that one I wanted to make sure there are not other fans I need to change so I can just do em all at once. Like right now as you can see in the picture the top radiator is setup with a push/pull config BUT I have it sucking air from the outside and from what I have seen on one of the LTT videos (I think) I am suppose to have that radiator setup to actually do the opposite and push air OUT of the case. What else should I change? Not sure if I should label what I have them set at now, but I dont think it really matters because I basically just need to know the RIGHT way hehe. So here is the pic, also I have decided to label the Fans direction and is it is a Push/Pull Config.

Thanks,

Rich.

CaseLayout with arrows.png

Are your intakes (both front and top) filtered? 

Are you getting good temperatures on the CPU and GPU when gaming/doing intensive tasks?

If the answers to both are yes then don't worry about getting "balanced" pressure.  Leave it as is.

they are both Filtered, I actually removed the front filter for a bit but then decided to put it back. I have my 5820k OC'd to 4.6GHz and its currently sitting at 35C idle (well as I type this), and then under load IIRC it was mid 70s somewhere, like 74-78C so I mean not horrible with the OC I have on it, BUT my GPU is currently roasting under stress lol, but I think I will be fixing that soon when my new cooler comes in, ATM my GTX 1080 under load is like almost 90C lol (not really funny, but I just need to laugh to stop from cringing) but I think my DIY Hybrid mod didnt work as good as I wanted, I think all i really need is a like $2 item on Amazon lol (just a little copper shim) but I decided to just grab the newest EVGA hybrid kit and then recoup the money from selling the H90 and HG10 I have thats hardly even used (maybe 4 hours or so total run time). 

So if I get my new AIO cooler, and my GPU temps fall into where I want them to then just leave the fans be? I have mild OCD and the type of stuff that triggers it is really odd sometimes lol, like my Tool Box took me over 10 hours total to set up because I had to get (and make) custom foam inserts for EVERY tool lol, dont get me wrong the Tool Box looks AWESOME aha, but I would love to be the wipe em off toss em in kinda guy instead of the make sure there isnt even a fingerprint on it and make sure it goes in the exact SPOT! lol

That being said my Computer Rig is another trigger and when it triggers I feel like I can NEVER get it justtttt right. Its the reason I had to close down my Graphic Arts Company that I started straight out of College, it got to a point at the end where I had to have my other 2 artists handle all the art as I just focused on the business lol and I couldnt see the work, because it could NEVER be justttt right (to me, the customers always loved the work lol.), and that is how it is with my current Computer Rig, I just always feel like I need to change or fix something ALLLL the time lol. Bah well, ill get over it.............I hope lol.

-Rich 

Your current fan setup seems fine. 

Fix the issue with your graphics card and you're good. If it's just the copper shim thing, go ahead and do that. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Speaking about my case and looking at the pictures again it reminded me how HARD it is to find a quality white optical drive lol, I can find a bunch of older stuff but I need something newer, really I don't even care if it burns anything,  I don't think I have even TOUCH a cd for the PC (other than my blurays) in a long time hehe, but I do want a bluray drive because I do sometimes like to kick back with this awesome monitor and watch some movies! So if anyone knows where to get a white (not "almost white" lol, my OCD will NOT allow anything but a nice crisp white), for a non-crazy price (and have the bluray) then please lemme know. 

Thanks, 

Rich