F&D A520 2.1 speakers

4b33r

Hello,

Greetings,

I am wanting to buy a good pair of speakers for my setup.My highest priority is BASS,I want these speakers to shake up my insides like a blender but the problem is my budget.It is around 45 USD.Another problem is my location India,electronics are quite expensive here due to import duties and stuff.So far the best speakers I have found that pack some bass and fit withing my tight budget are these- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/fd-a520-21-multimedia-speakers/1180706 

I wanted to know how good are they if by any chance someone has bought these.Also are there any better alternatives that are available in India and are under 4000 INR

Thanks a lot!

I've never heard of this brand. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone that has will see this.

I can only "recommend" the Logitech z313 or z623 - if only because they will probably do what you want within your budget. You could probably get as much bass quality by banging stick on a plastic garbage bin in time with the music.

You can increase bass by sticking the sub in a corner.

16 minutes ago, SSL said:

I've never heard of this brand. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone that has will see this.

I can only "recommend" the Logitech z313 or z623 - if only because they will probably do what you want within your budget. You could probably get as much bass quality by banging stick on a plastic garbage bin in time with the music.

You can increase bass by sticking the sub in a corner.

Looking just visually, the Logitech Z333 look better, with a woofer and tweeter, and proper looking cabinet. NOt saying they sound better, but it looks like they would sound better.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Watts-Multimedia-Speakers-980-001203/dp/B0151K2AB0

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

3 minutes ago, spwath said:

Looking just visually, the Logitech Z333 look better, with a woofer and tweeter, and proper looking cabinet. NOt saying they sound better, but it looks like they would sound better.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Watts-Multimedia-Speakers-980-001203/dp/B0151K2AB0

That does look a little more substantial.

3 hours ago, 4b33r said:

Hello,

Greetings,

I am wanting to buy a good pair of speakers for my setup.My highest priority is BASS,I want these speakers to shake up my insides like a blender but the problem is my budget.It is around 45 USD.Another problem is my location India,electronics are quite expensive here due to import duties and stuff.So far the best speakers I have found that pack some bass and fit withing my tight budget are these- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/fd-a520-21-multimedia-speakers/1180706 

I wanted to know how good are they if by any chance someone has bought these.Also are there any better alternatives that are available in India and are under 4000 INR

Thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, 4b33r said:

Hello,

Greetings,

I wanted to know how good are they if by in

i have used f&d speakers .... i don't recognize the model no. but it was about ₹2000 .... the woofer was same as the one you have linked from snapdeal .... but the 2 speakers or tweeters whatever its called ?? were different.

the woofer was amazing can vouch for that.... but the sound from 2 speakers was just ok .

2 minutes ago, Tim Serious said:

just found logitech Z313  at ₹ 2000 might be good 

(according to reviews)

http://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Z313-multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B003LNXT7Y

It's fine. Probably can't get anything better at same price.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

14 minutes ago, Tim Serious said:

just found logitech Z313  at ₹ 2000 might be good 

(according to reviews)

http://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Z313-multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/B003LNXT

13 minutes ago, spwath said:

It's fine. Probably can't get anything better at same price.

they don't have a bass knob to increase or decrease how is that gonna work.??

20 minutes ago, Tim Serious said:

It's not. You get the bass that you get. Like I said, put the sub in a corner to increase the bass.

12 hours ago, spwath said:

It's fine. Probably can't get anything better at same price

11 hours ago, SSL said:

It's not. You get the bass that you get. Like I said, put the sub in a corner to increase the bass.

Well the thing is the F&D speakers have a total output of 52 Watts RMS whereas the logitech just has 20,In the F&D ones the sub-woofer alone is 20 Watts.

So that has to mean that it has much more volume and bass right,but at the expense of sound quality,which I don't care about as long as it is OK.

So shouldn't I buy the F&D ones then?

2 hours ago, 4b33r said:

Well the thing is the F&D speakers have a total output of 52 Watts RMS whereas the logitech just has 20,In the F&D ones the sub-woofer alone is 20 Watts.

So that has to mean that it has much more volume and bass right,but at the expense of sound quality,which I don't care about as long as it is OK.

yes, if you want more bass at the expense of okayish sound quality then f&d would be better.

2 hours ago, 4b33r said:

No

i don't understand why logitech doesn't sell Z333 in india .... its not on their official indian site even .... they look best for price to performance.

2 minutes ago, Tim Serious said:

i don't understand why logitech doesn't sell Z333 in india .... its not on their official indian site even .... they look best for price to performance.

Well those LG ones have a 40W subwoofer,OMG i want that bad.Should I get it?

they don't have good reviews on flipkart as well as on amazon .... i don't know, lg is not well known brand in audio field ....