Fun episodes ideas!

Viperadon

Maybe another scrapyard wars but you have to build a full set up with a few thousand dollars or whatever currency you're using in Canada :D with the money build an overpowered computer with a cool case and added bonus a water cooling loop you also need to source monitors, try and find some really nice 21:9 monitors if you're using your overpowered pc for productivity - You're choice! or if you're going to make an overpowered gaming rig with 3 16:9 monitors or 2 16:9 monitors with a 21:9 monitor in the middle, this may be the hardest however but i feel like many gamers would like this setup if they tried it. Good luck

For Channel Super Fun?

"There is probably a special circle of Hell reserved for people who force software into a role it was never designed for."
- Radium_Angel

8 minutes ago, Bigun said:

For Channel Super Fun?

Well its like scrapyard wars so main channel?

I7 6950k

128 gb ram

SLI titan xp

Quad raid 0 4 tb sammy SSDs

And a single 1080p monitor.

Linus is my fetish.

This sounds more like Tech Showdown than what SYW is for. I mean it literally says scrap in the name. Its supposed to be close to ancient, not just out of use like you would have. I see absolutely no point or any entertainment value in this.

Spoiler

Please learn to use punctuation in long posts like this. Really hard to understand what you are after.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv