Best TV-stations for music?

Mobby Dick

Do you guys any know nice TV-stations that play music only (concerts would be really sexy)? Maybe even with an internet-livestream? :) 

Haven't YouTube pretty much killed music television by now? Both MTV and VH1 are reduced to reality TV channels and Much Music has pretty much moved entirly to YouTube. 

Also, the availability of TV channels will depend on your location, so it would be helpful to know where you're located.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Haven't YouTube pretty much killed music television by now? Both MTV and VH1 are reduced to reality TV channels and Much Music has pretty much moved entirly to YouTube. 

Also, the availability of TV channels will depend on your location, so it would be helpful to know where you're located.

Well there still are some. And I'm tired of looking for good music on YouTube ;)

I'm living in Germany, still I could access other countries TV cannels. And livestreams are often worldwide (I think)

Just now, Mobby Dick said:

Well there still are some. And I'm tired of looking for good music on YouTube ;)

I'm living in Germany, still I could access other countries TV cannels. And livestreams are often worldwide (I think)

Well, connecting to these kinds of channels would be somewhat illegal, since most of them are payed channels. 

And livestreams are usually blocked off by both geoblocking and a pay wall. 

I know Fuse TV still exists, but that has shifted toward more sitcoms and reality TV, so I don't know how much music it still broadcasts. 

There is also My Music, but be prepared for an onslaught of Eastern European pop music.

And why wouldn't you just put on a playlist on YouTube? That's all the TV is doing anyway.  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

2 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Well, connecting to these kinds of channels would be somewhat illegal, since most of them are payed channels. 

And livestreams are usually blocked off by both geoblocking and a pay wall. 

I know Fuse TV still exists, but that has shifted toward more sitcoms and reality TV, so I don't know how much music it still broadcasts. 

There is also My Music, but be prepared for an onslaught of Eastern European pop music.

And why wouldn't you just put on a playlist on YouTube? That's all the TV is doing anyway.  

Thanks for the tips :)

Yeah, seems like it's the easiest thing to do...

8 minutes ago, Mobby Dick said:

Thanks for the tips :)

Yeah, seems like it's the easiest thing to do...

Yeah youtube has some great playlists for music videos. Basically just search for what you want. Eg: "Techno 2016 playlist" or "Top 40" or "New Music", etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)