AIO water cooling recommendation

blarf

Hi guys,

I'm building a system based on the 6700K and an Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7 in a Phantek Evolv ATX case. I will overclock the cpu. I'm looking at getting another AIO cooling system.
I already own the Corsair H100 on my 2500k.

Would you recommend the H115i or something like the Swiftech h240 x2 (or even the h320 x2)???

Also which fan would you recommend for either one of them?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kraken X61

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

11 hours ago, blarf said:

I'll look into the Kraken X61 too then.

FYI, my budget is about $200

It's a great cooler... Just make sure that your case can support a 280mm radiator.... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

After doing a little bit more research, it seems that I'm going to go with the Swiftech H240x2

Swiftech seems to be having problems with leaking and poor customer service/forum response with the new ones. I have an old H220 (no x/x2/x2 prestige) and I was looking at possibly upgrading since it appears my pump is making a lot of noise (after 2.5 years). I haven't tried going through support since it's technically a 3 year warranty and I'm pretty close. I was looking at the new H240x2 prestige - because I admit they look awesome, but I'm seriously contemplating not getting one because of what I see. I was looking at the EKWB Predators, not as flashy but they have a lot of people saying great things about them.

Alright i just purchased a noctua nh-d15 in the meantime until I can decide what water cooling solution i want. The more i read about it and the more I think I'm gonna go custom loop....

On 23/8/2016 at 7:31 AM, blarf said:

Alright i just purchased a noctua nh-d15 in the meantime until I can decide what water cooling solution i want. The more i read about it and the more I think I'm gonna go custom loop....

What about the Predator 240? It's an expandable AIO.... Like a custom loop...