New And Confused On Broadwell-E

Im Working On Building A PC And I Need Some Input Because Im New To Building....The CPU I Have Chosen Is The Intel i7 6800K Broadwell-E And The X99A Raider Motherboard...In Firmware Updates There Saying To Flash The Update In Order To Accept The New CPUs...How Do I Do That If All I Have Is A Broadwell CPU? Or On Initial Bootup Can I Flash It Onto The Motherboard Through USB? Please Help :)

Sorry pal, in order to flash the BIOS you need to get into the bios, and to do that you need a compatible Haswell-E CPU... send your board to MSI and they will flash it for you... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

7 minutes ago, Und3adTr1ckst3r said:

dang....alrighty then lol figured worth asking 

ASUS has a feature that let's you flash the BIOS without a CPU, as far as I know... But MSI doesn't have such a feature.... If you want, return the MSI X99A Raider, and get the AsRock X99 Taichi, which has Broadwell-E support out-of-the-box.... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

You will pay a bit more, but it's definitely worth it, it has much better power delivery for overclocking, much better on-board audio and it supports Broadwell-E without any bios update.... 

Well Ive Already Got The Motherboard But I Havent Purchased The CPU Yet...If I Decided To Change My CPU Choice Which Would U Recommend?

5 minutes ago, Und3adTr1ckst3r said:

Well Ive Already Got The Motherboard But I Havent Purchased The CPU Yet...If I Decided To Change My CPU Choice Which Would U Recommend?

Your motherboard supports it, it offers pretty much the same performance as the 6800K and you save some money 

This Is Why I Come To The Forums Haha...People That Know More Then Me :) Appreciate Your Input In Helping A Noob Build His FIrst PC 

Just now, Und3adTr1ckst3r said:

This Is Why I Come To The Forums Haha...People That Know More Then Me :) Appreciate Your Input In Helping A Noob Build His FIrst PC 

No problem! Glad I could help :)

Oh, and BTW, you have purchased a cooler, right? The 5820K doesn't come with one.... 

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Oh, and BTW, you have purchased a cooler, right? The 5820K doesn't come with one.... 

yes i just purchased the Corsair H100i V2......jumped on my pcpartpicker list and noticed price dropped on it earlier from amazon so i ordered it