Help plan my build.

I'm a rookie in the world of PCs this is my first time building a PC and I'd like some help and suggestions on my parts list and what you think of it. I have already bought the CPU, Motherboard, SSD, HDD and case  I plan on mainly playing CSGO & Minecraft but will play some more demanding games like Battlefield sometimes. When leaving a sugestion on what I should change if possible please leave a reason why and please try to stay close to the price range of that part thanks.

List: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RHnVcc

Thank you for reading.

1. Drop the 970 for an RX480 or 1060 

2. Hero is a fairly expensive, fairly gimmicky board perhaps change that. (unless you've received it already)

3. 200R is a fairly basic case and i'd personally get something more premium

4. Drop the CX power supply for something else (recommendation = EVGA G2 series)

That PSU is low quality. Get a GTX 1060 instead of the 970. For the cooler get an H100i v2 instead of the one you picked.

You sure you want to add an AIO first time building? Also, its sort of a waste buying a Maximus VIII just playing some simple games like that. You could've used the money to buy a better GPU. CPU shouldn't be a K, since you don't really need to overclock on games like those.

Why do you only have 1 120GB SSD? Thats going to fill up very quickly, you need to use that as a boot drive, then buy a high storage inexpensive HDD for big stuff. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/FPs8TW/rosewill-power-supply-quark550

Might I interest you in this PSU? You don't need that many Watts, and this one is fully modular, and more energ efficient.

Remember, this is all positive criticism.

Just now, Tyrosen said:

You sure you want to add an AIO first time building? Also, its sort of a waste buying a Maximus VIII just playing some simple games like that. You could've used the money to buy a better GPU. CPU shouldn't be a K, since you don't really need to overclock on games like those.

Why do you only have 1 120GB SSD? Thats going to fill up very quickly, you need to use that as a boot drive, then buy a high storage inexpensive HDD for big stuff. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/FPs8TW/rosewill-power-supply-quark550

Might I interest you in this PSU? You don't need that many Watts, and this one is fully modular, and more energ efficient.

He already bought CPU, motherboard SSD, HDD and case.

It's a fine build... Here is a tweaked version which adds a hard drive and has a better quality PSU... 

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/zHQbhq

Edited by PCGuy_5960
Derp, I forgot the link

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, Matias_Chambers said:

He already bought CPU, motherboard SSD, HDD and case.

Hehe he bought an HDD? Don't see it on the build list

1 minute ago, Tyrosen said:

Well he said he bought it.

1 minute ago, Tyrosen said:

I forgot to put it on there it just a Western Digital 1TB 7200rpm

6 minutes ago, Coombzy said:

4. Drop the CX power supply for something else (recommendation = EVGA G2 series)

A Seasonic S12II 620W is also a good option, especially for the price... 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

@beMegaa swap the 970 out for a 1060. If you can find one... 

£130 more and so worth it:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£293.88 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (£53.99 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-Gaming K3-EU ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£99.95 @ CCL Computers)
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£84.79 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£62.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition Video Card  (£379.99 @ Novatech)
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  (£54.51 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: SeaSonic EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£74.92 @ CCL Computers)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 61.2 CFM  140mm Fan  (£7.99 @ Novatech)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 61.2 CFM  140mm Fan  (£7.99 @ Novatech)
Total: £1121.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-18 21:00 BST+0100

8 minutes ago, Tyrosen said:

You sure you want to add an AIO first time building?

What's an AIO? Remember I'm a rookie :)

Is it big enough to store/boot Windows 10 though? I do have a HDD as well it's just not in the list.

Thank you.

What I don't understand is the reason of making a topic like this, if you already bought and have all the essentials. What we are left with now is the RAM and PSU to recommend to you

3 minutes ago, Tyrosen said:

What I don't understand is the reason of making a topic like this, if you already bought and have all the essentials. What we are left with now is the RAM and PSU to recommend to you

Rookie errors I guess. You can suggest a CPU cooler, GPU, RAM, PSU and I do plan on getting a better case.

Maybe a monitor, keyboard and mouse as well :)

Just now, beMegaa said:

Rookie errors I guess. You can suggest a CPU cooler, GPU, RAM, PSU and I do plan on getting a better case.

Maybe a monitor, keyboard and mouse as well :)

tbh, if you want that AIO, then fine, respects for you for taking on isolated watercooling first time build. 1060 would be very nice. 8GB ram, DDR4. 

monitor, if your trying to keep it low end, get the Asus MX279H, decent quality, little to no bezel, 1080p. Mouse, get the Logitech G502, keyboard, get either the Corsair k65, k70, k90, or k95, whatever suits your needs :P 

7 minutes ago, Tyrosen said:

tbh, if you want that AIO, then fine, respects for you for taking on isolated watercooling first time build. 1060 would be very nice. 8GB ram, DDR4. 

monitor, if your trying to keep it low end, get the Asus MX279H, decent quality, little to no bezel, 1080p. Mouse, get the Logitech G502, keyboard, get either the Corsair k65, k70, k90, or k95, whatever suits your needs :P 

Would a heat sink and fan do the job?

31 minutes ago, Tyrosen said:

Fortunately I had only ordered the SSD I just cancelled it for a 250GB version just to be safe.