When I saw Luke presenting this video on synergy, I immediately ran for my credit card and bought a license. The concept is amazing, it saves so much space by removing the extra peripherals on my desk. It's absolutely fantastic... but only when it's working, which it stopped doing after the first few days. It has not been working reliably since then. I've had 6 talks with the support team, none of which could figure out how to solve the issues with my configuration and nobody is talking to me at the company anymore. It's been over two weeks since the last communication when they boast a 48-hour response, and i've been sending replies every couple days asking nicely if they lost my email (because it has happened it the past).

Has Luke had continued success with the application? It's been by far the biggest waste of time I've ever had to experience in my life and to be honest i'm a little bitter about the fact that it was recommended by Luke (because it isn't working). I'd like to see an update on this video and hopefully they[Luke & Linus] feel about it the way I do and retract their endorsement of the product. The support forum on the Symless website and the Github repository have many issues posted every day, some of them saying they've purchased it because of LTT (in this case Luke and Linus' video) therefore I know I am not the only one, and i've posted there without success or helpful information.

NickBolton, (CEO of Symless/Owner of Synergy) I know you're on this forum from time to time and you haven't responded to me in weeks. I hope this gets your attention and I hope you decide to hire more support team members who can help rather than the PHP/design position opening you have posted on your twitter.