Is this a good gaming PC???

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/9sPW3F

I intend to use it to play all kinds of PC games and to record gameplay for my YouTube channel! 

Any feedback is appreciated! 

I am also needing a monitor to go with it... Any recommendations? 

Thank you! 

Looks good. I would however not recommend using a budget Liquid cooler, but rather invest the same into a high-end air cooler such as a Noctua tower cooler. These are quieter and have very similar temperatures. Also, I would recommend spending just a little bit more on the keyboard to move up to a fully mechanical one. Proper mechanical key switches are awesome. You may also want a additional HDD for your mass storage needs, especially if you have a large game library.

[cnyrmb@TheBeast-Arch ~]$ java -jar print_footer.jar

Main Rig:

i7-4790K - Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 - EVGA 1070 FTW - 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 - 120GB 840 EVO -  1TB WD Blue - XFX XTR 750W (80+ Gold) - Arch Linux/Win10

Are you sure 240GB is enough storage? And what resolution monitor are you looking for?

You will need at least 1TB Hard Drive (2TB would be better). PSU is overkill. I would go with Non "K" i7 and i would not use that cheat water cooling solution.

1 hour ago, CNY RMB said:

Looks good. I would however not recommend using a budget Liquid cooler, but rather invest the same into a high-end air cooler such as a Noctua tower cooler. These are quieter and have very similar temperatures. Also, I would recommend spending just a little bit more on the keyboard to move up to a fully mechanical one. Proper mechanical key switches are awesome. You may also want a additional HDD for your mass storage needs, especially if you have a large game library.

Thanks for the feedback! I will look into a better cooler and keyboard! I'm planning on getting a 1TB hard drive in a couple of weeks but I just wanted to get a SSD to start off with 

1 hour ago, MadOrc said:

Are you sure 240GB is enough storage? And what resolution monitor are you looking for?

I will be getting a 1TB HDD soon! Probably a 1080 monitor 

1 hour ago, frozeNNN said:

You will need at least 1TB Hard Drive (2TB would be better). PSU is overkill. I would go with Non "K" i7 and i would not use that cheat water cooling solution.

Alright, thank you! What psu would you recommend? 

Seasonic S12II 520W is really good quality PSU and it will be enough for that rig