New pc not installing windows help

siam895

So baisicly my new pc keeps looping trying to install windows.

When installation reaches finishing installation it says pc needs to restart.and when it does it starts the installation all over again.i did it for 10 times and someone suggested to remove the usb when it restarts but it says select  proper boot device and restart.nothing else eccept my hdd was connected that time to pc

Have you tried a testing the HDD by installing something like Linux?

Motherboard: MSI X99A Sli Plus,       RAM: Corsair CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 Vengeance LPX (32GB),
CPU: Intel i7-5820K,      GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960,       PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS600,
HDDs: 2x Toshiba P300 1TB 64MB 7200RPM,      SSD: Crucial BX200 240GB
All inside a Corsair Carbide 300R with a Corsair CW-9060007-WW Hydro Series H60.

Have a good day everyone!

Now some how it starts efi shell.not sure whats that

It says bik1

Bik2

Bik3 and some random codes and then it says shell 

remove the installation media when it reboots. 

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

In your Bios make sure the drive you want to boot off of is first priority.

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

I did.but now it says to select proper drive and i cant even enter my bios.not sure why

If you disconect all drives you should be able to get into the bios. I've never tried it but you could try starting with only usb in then as that loads plug in your HDD and try again?

Try this: Connect the drive to a different pc and wipe it completely.

Then you connect it back to the pc you want to install it in and also connect the usb with windows.

Go to the BIOS and set boot priority: 1st the Harddrive and 2nd the USB with the windows install files on it.

Start the installing process.

What you have is, when after a reboot the pc boots from the usb stick again. That will (of cause) start the installer from zero.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

Hmm.. the problem i think is the hard drive.my pc cant detect the windows on it.i had the hard drive from my old pc which had windows installed on it which worked fine.is there any way i can take those windows files from my old drive to new?because with the windows from old drive my pc cant detect internet

If you are installing with USB, make sure you have your boot order correct. However, you also need to make sure when the PC restarts, you take the USB out, or it'll load into the USB install again. Same with the CD drive. If you give it priority, it'll load the install CD instead of the correct hard drive.