what power phase does my mobo have

Go to solution Solved by CthulDude,

4+1 with only three pairs(high/low) of the cpu mosfet being cooled by the heatsink. Poor other pair and memory mosfet. :P

Hope this helps.

( asus p7h55/usb3 ). so I took of the vrm heatsink and cpu heatsink but I still cant work out what power phase (eg. 4+1 or 6+2) does my motherboard have. does anyone know how to work it out?

q5FZDDu.jpg

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

does it matter ? its intel

and name of motherboard plz ?

EDIT lol

did u really need to take off the VRM heatsink

u can just put the name on google xD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

4+1 with only three pairs(high/low) of the cpu mosfet being cooled by the heatsink. Poor other pair and memory mosfet. :P

Hope this helps.

Corsair 250d - - Delidded i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz (1.15v) - - Asus Maximus VI Impact - - Corsair h100i  

Asus DirectCU II OC GTX780 - - NZXT x41 & G10 w/ Push/Pull Noctua IndustrialPPC's - - Corsair ax760i 

16GB Corsair Vengeance 2133Mhz  - - Samsung 840 pro (boot) - - Samsung Evo (gaming) - - WD green HDD (data)

Hope this helps.

I did 1.57v cpu vcore and 4.5ghz on that thing :D

@qwertywarrior theres no info on the internet about what is the power phase of my motherboard (asus p7h55/usb3) (im the first one :D)

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

why does it not matter if its intel?

never heard of intel boards burning VRMs  

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.