PSU and graphics card

Ninjaman487

I need a cable to connect a psu 8 pin to a pcie 6 pin. I could use a psu 8 pin to pcie 6+2 pin but I would need the 2 pin part and I don't know if that would be a problem.  Any suggestions?

To clarify the 8 pin is connected to my psu and I need a 6 pin to plug into my graphics card so I need an 8 pin to 6 pin.

what

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

5 minutes ago, Ninjaman487 said:

I need a cable to connect a psu 8 pin to a pcie 6 pin and I could use a 8 pin to 6+2 pin but I don't know if that would work. Any suggestions?

I don't really understand what your saying but

Is This what your looking for

??

1 hour ago, Ninjaman487 said:

I need a cable to connect a psu 8 pin to a pcie 6 pin. I could use a psu 8 pin to pcie 6+2 pin but I would need the 2 pin part and I don't know if that would be a problem.  Any suggestions?

To clarify the 8 pin is connected to my psu and I need a 6 pin to plug into my graphics card so I need an 8 pin to 6 pin.

Er.... wut?

Which model of PSU and GPU you own right now?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!