Does moving a watercooled pc with fluid inside gonna hurt the pc ?

AdhamIsTheDude
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,
Just now, AdhamIsTheDude said:

so soft tubing for moving woudln't be an issue ? so i can move my pc everywhere and not worry about the freaking fluid all over my gpu ?

So long as you're careful and whatnot then you should be fine. There is ALWAYS a chance for a leak but the more secure the tubing is to the fittings the lower that chance becomes.

hi , i was asking if i moved A LOT my watercooled pc back and forth between a place and in the car would it hurt the pc or the loop ? P.S : it has the fluid inside also.

the pc is in a define s case and blah blah blah... i dosen't matter right now, but i really wanna know if i moved it a lot from my home to a place then to my home again at the end of the day. 

i will carry it with the most carefull carring how ever and in hte car i will but around it seat bealts and really begin all around careful with it ... so would i have a carck in my look or something or the fluid would go bad from the vibrations of the car ?

and oh sorry i have freaking glass tubing ! so watch think ?

thanks anyways guys :-)

Yah, you're almost definitely going to knock some of the tubing loose or even break the tubing going over a good bump which will in turn get all over the PC and while not necessarily kill the components, make them wet and put you out of commission for a few days.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, you're almost definitely going to knock some of the tubing loose or even break the tubing going over a good bump which will in turn get all over the PC and while not necessarily kill the components, make them wet and put you out of commission for a few days.

i have soft tubing around would it be better if i changed the tubings to soft ?

i have soft tubing around would it be better if i changed the tubings to soft ?

Yah, I occasionally moved my soft tubing PC around, back when I had soft tubing installed, and never had problems since you can generally secure it much better.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, I occasionally moved my soft tubing PC around, back when I had soft tubing installed, and never had problems since you can generally secure it much better.

so soft tubing for moving woudln't be an issue ? so i can move my pc everywhere and not worry about the freaking fluid all over my gpu ?

So long as you're careful and whatnot then you should be fine. There is ALWAYS a chance for a leak but the more secure the tubing is to the fittings the lower that chance becomes.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: