Fan error

REULINI

Hey guys. Every time I turn on my pc I get this message "cpu fan error", but in reality it's just a radiator fan that's connected there. The fan in question is a noctua nf-f12. They start at around 500rpm, then when windows kicks in, they go to 1500rpm. The problem is that this error forces me to go to bios and it's annoying as hell. Do you know how can I fix this?

thanks in advance

The bios might register the fan as defective due to the low speed. Are you able to set the fan speed within the bios? You might be able to change the fan speed or the threshold for the error message

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Go in your bios and disable monitoring for that fan. Not sure what kind of motherboard you have so I can't give you specific instructions, but I'm sure you can find it. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

You should be able to disable it in the bios. Normally this only shows up if there is nothing connected.

Yeah, I disabled it in the bios and the error message doesn't show up anymore. Thanks guys :D