NAS and YouTube/Twitch build?

Would it be better to build a NAS server and streaming server in one machine or build two separate machines? I was thinking of installing FreeNAS onto an SSD with two 3TB Western Digital Reds for storage with room for growth. On the streaming side throwing in another SSD for Windows, Twitch, and other minor applications. Not sure if it's possible to dual run both simultaneously though. If not, is there a better approach?

Also, I am not too familiar with FreeNAS, does it support mobile devices and accessing anywhere?

I'd build them separate. Better redundancy (if one machine goes down they don't both go down)

FreeNAS EATS RAM. Shove as much as you can in there. Xeon CPU and RAM with ECC support preferably. 8GB minimum then 1 additional GB per TB of storage at the very least.

FreeNAS allows remote access with SFTP/SSH (secure) or FTP/Telnet (not recommended, not secure)

If the mobile device can support a compatible download client I don't see why not. You have to configure port forwarding in your router if you want that functionality though.