first buld

m2234323
Just now, Wed15septoid2 said:

Any of his pc build guides on his channel Like This: 

what do  I wathc out for it is my first buld

Just now, m2234323 said:

what do  I wathc out for it is my first buld

More than anything don't bend the cpu pins, and other than that its very straightforward.

3 minutes ago, Wed15septoid2 said:

More than anything don't bend the cpu pins, and other than that its very straightforward.

or forget to plug in the cpu power I saw it happen once in one of his video

I think I will post photo of it before power it on

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/XLLkXH grab a after market cooler for your gpu and a better PSU

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, m2234323 said:

or forget to plug in the cpu power I saw it happen once in one of his video

Yes that is a pretty big problem. if you have any problems just post them on the forum, people are always quick to help.

12 minutes ago, Wed15septoid2 said:

Yes that is a pretty big problem. if you have any problems just post them on the forum, people are always quick to help.

or forget to order a fan splter cable sicne I have 3 fan 2 ports

what problem did you have

41 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

or forget to order a fan splter cable sicne I have 3 fan 2 ports

what problem did you have

My power supply made a grinding noise when i first turned on my pc, turns out it was upside down and the fan was hitting the case.

4 minutes ago, Wed15septoid2 said:

My power supply made a grinding noise when i first turned on my pc, turns out it was upside down and the fan was hitting the case.

how do  I deal with static electricity

15 hours ago, m2234323 said:

how do  I deal with static electricity

Just touch something large and metal occasionally. Static isn't really an issue anymore, I built a pc without static protection on my bed. So I wouldn't worry too much but just touch metal occasionally just to be safe.

4how intristing I will have ups and fed ex delivery the parts in 4 box over 4 day is that normal

how may box did you get  for your bulds

21 hours ago, m2234323 said:

I have order the part for my fist buld

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/m156789/saved/kxDbt6

how to find a good video that linus did to wath that show step by step

upgrade to a gold power supply will pay for itself in a year. m.2 ssd even with sata standard is a good idea relatively the same price without the fuss of the cables. try and go with an asus board if you can especially if your going to be overclocking. also you can maintain the same cas latency with your ram and get a higher frequency at that price point and preferably gskill. i think most will agree. let me know what your thoughts are 

4 minutes ago, BaconPersuasion said:

upgrade to a gold power supply will pay for itself in a year. m.2 ssd even with sata standard is a good idea relatively the same price without the fuss of the cables. try and go with an asus board if you can especially if your going to be overclocking. also you can maintain the same cas latency with your ram and get a higher frequency at that price point and preferably gskill. i think most will agree. let me know what your thoughts are 

um the parts aready order for it and are on the way

1 minute ago, BaconPersuasion said:

upgrade to a gold power supply will pay for itself in a year. m.2 ssd even with sata standard is a good idea relatively the same price without the fuss of the cables. try and go with an asus board if you can especially if your going to be overclocking.

21 hours ago, GDRRiley said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/XLLkXH grab a after market cooler for your gpu and a better PSU

yes i didnt notice lack of cpu cooler. leave the gpu alone unless sound is an issue but definitely cpu cooler of course 

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

um the parts aready order for it and are on the way

oh my bad . as for static dont worry about it. i brush my cat with cpu's and ram modules and they all still work. 

yes i didnt notice lack of cpu cooler. leave the gpu alone unless sound is an issue but definitely cpu cooler of course 

how interesting I will have ups and fed ex delivery the parts in 4 box over 4 day is that normal

and it do come with a stock cooler

Just now, m2234323 said:

how interesting I will have ups and fed ex delivery the parts in 4 box over 4 day is that normal

and it do come with a stock cooler

newegg usually throws it all in one box except for the case a build comes in 2 boxes 

5 minutes ago, BaconPersuasion said:

newegg usually throws it all in one box except for the case a build comes in 2 boxes 

I am order it from 3 site

newegg just the ram and gpu

amazon cable case and ssd and power supply

superbiiz cpu and montherbord

and I saw anywhere from tomorrow for one pice to sat

how intrest the case will get here the in one day and it just left some hour ago  

Just now, m2234323 said:

I am order it from 3 site

newegg just the ram and gpu

amazon cable case and ssd and power supply

superbiiz cpu and montherbord

and I saw anywhere from tomorrow for one pice to sat

damn looks like you min maxed the prices out like a beast! i should hire you to shop for me lol :)

4 minutes ago, BaconPersuasion said:

damn looks like you min maxed the prices out like a beast! i should hire you to shop for me lol :)

what do you do when you order

and wow I did not know that ram and gpu is so heavy like 4lb

do I start when it show up or waite for all the pice to show up

and I still mange to go over my buget by 100$

1 minute ago, m2234323 said:

what do you do when you order

and wow I did not know that ram and gpu is so heavy like 4lb

and I still mange to go over my buget by 100$

probably mostly packaging. i usually put it all together on newegg because their search functions cover all the obscure parameters like cas latency and other things for other components. im sure there is some price difference but i could spend that extra time i spent shopping and go out and make some more money ;) lol

probably mostly packaging. i usually put it all together on newegg because their search functions cover all the obscure parameters like cas latency and other things for other components. im sure there is some price difference but i could spend that extra time i spent shopping and go out and make some more money ;) lol

i start with mounting the cpu and ram in the board. then i put it in the case. then psu(hopefully its modular) goes in the case. put cpu cooler on and insert video card run your power cables and front headers and your done.